02, ' MOM? '

ATHENA WAS CURRENTLY SPEEDING. she was on the way to pick up sam and tara from the police station, to say the least a lot happened last night, tara were attacked in the bodega and then brought in for questioning, it had been the next morning when they texted the girl to pick them up. 

the girl parked her car out front and walked in, being swarmed with questions. " ATHENA HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THESE ATTACKS? " , "DIDN'T GHOST FACE KILL YOUR DAD?" the girl couldn't get mad though, it was their job. yet somewhere in the crowd the girl saw a familiar, jet black, long haired, greenish blue eyed, looking lady who looked similar to her, and soon she realized it was her mom.

the girl took a few steps towards the woman who she assumed was her mom, and as she reached just a few inches away from the woman she spoke, " mom? " the lady turned around, and in fact it was, mrs. gale weathers. 

gale turned to see the glimmering eyes of her daughter, " attie, honey! " her mom said as she embraced her in a warm hug - her mom did in fact write about a good man who used to be the sheriff here once, so she visited the group every week, and even gale and sam became some what good friends. " what are you doing here? it's not safe baby. " her mom said tucking a strand of loose hair behind the girl's hair.

" i need to pick up sam, and tara.. " her mom eyes went from frustrated to calm, " let me come in with you, " athena grabbed her mom's hand as they walked in the police station still being swarmed with new anchors, and even paparazzi.

once athena spotted the girls, they hugged and talked a bit, " how do you feel?? " because even athena wasn't dumb enough to ask if their okay, because they clearly aren't. " i could be better " sam smiled softly at the girl, while tara groaned " ghost face is so annoying- like my life was going so well, and now you want me?? " which made everyone chuckle a little, it even lightened the mood. but athena saw yet another familiar person, kirby reed.

athena never ran so fast, as she hugged the girl she hadn't seen in years, i mean after 2011 the girl completely disappeared, she basically redid herself and joined the FBI and no one had her from her since, i mean until now. 

" ms. reed why wasn't i informed you were here?? " athena said sarcastically, as gale and kirby let go of their hug, " because ms. riley i just arrived! " kirby smiled at the girl, " well, i have work, but i'll see you guys after i swear. " as they said goodbyes to the girl they slowly walked out, and like always the news anchors.

a news lady got up in athena's face, " DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF YOUR DAD? " she said, as athena rolled her eyes, but the lady kept following her. " IS IT TRUE YOUR THE REASON YOUR DAD DI- " and that was it. athena snapped and slapped the news lady making her fall in her camera man's arms on impact, " keep my fucking father's name out of your mouth bitch, or you'll get more than just a fucking slap." athena snarled, walking away as she got in the driver's spot and slammed her car door.