The begining of an adventure

Few years later...

The daylight has risen, the sun light goes through a window of a house. Through this window, there is a girl sleeping on her comfortable bed, her name is y/n. The sun light went through y/n face and woke her up instantly realized that she is late for work. She got ready the quickest as possible. She ran the fastest as possible to go to the Angel share. Has she arrived, she was relieved that nobody was there until. She heard a voice of man a little annoyed:

"Miss y/n you are late again.." said in disbelieved.

Y/n turned around slowly knowing whose voice belongs to.

"Hello Diluc, how are you doing?" Ignoring what he said but with a scared tone.

The red head guy is y/n boss. She worked there for a year because her friend venti suggested her to work there, oh clueless y/n not knowing that was trappe for her friend to get some extra wine and ending up not working.

"Humph, whatever but try not to be late next time" said the grumpy man

Then y/n start to work, everything went well until y/n heard a voice.

"Come back to see me.."

You turned around quickly to see who it was but none was there..

"That's strange.." you whispered.

Lately you have been hearing a voice so familiar but you have no idea from who.

"Humph, what did you say y/n?" Said diluc

"I thought I cleaned those glasses earlier!" Turned face to her boss while lying.

Suddenly you heard the bell of the door, you both turned to see venti and keaya.

"Venti! And keaya.. how are you guys today?" Asked y/n trying to be polite to keaya the most as possible.
You don't really like keaya, he somehow makes you uncomfortable with is "flirty way to talk" let just say. You don't necessarily hate it it just you don't like that he does it all the time and that he gives some weird vibes. But otherwise he is nice.

"The usual, I imagine." y/n said knowing exactly what they want.

"You know it!" Venti responded

"I think none will guess it." said diluc with a sarcastic tone.

"No need to be grumpy diluc." Keaya said knowing that annoys his brother.

"Shut up keaya." Diluc hissed

After a few drinks you decided to talk about the voices to venti maybe he will help you.

"Hey venti, can we talk alone together?" Asked y/n.

"Sure! We can go to your place if is better for you." Respond the green bard.

Venti his such a great friend, he always has been there for you. And you always been there for him.

Fast forward
|
|
|
|
|

You guys finally arrived to your home. You guys went to the living room. Then you start to speak:

"So how to explain.." you said trying to find your words.

"So have been hearing a voice of a woman but it's so familiar..." said the girl a little scared to her friend reaction.

You thought he was doing understand what you just say at least a little bit. But he seems to knew what was happening with a worried look.

"Y/n.. I need to tell you something that you won't ever repeat it to anyone." Said venti with a concern tone.

"Venti you are scaring me." Said y/n

"I am sorry but you need to the truth about me.." said venti trying to comfort his friend.

"The truth is that I am the anemo archon.." continued venti with a serious look.

Then y/n burst out laughing.

"You! the anemo archon well that is a good one."

Then she look to her friend realizing that he was serious about it.

"Holy shit, you are barbatos?!"

Y/n was so lost. Then she fainted.

Few moments later..

"Ah! You are awake!" Said the anemo archon.

Y/n was speechless.

"Why are you saying this to me?"
Y/n finally spoke.

"Because I am here to help you and to guide you. I cannot say to much about it, it's better that you find it by yourself." Respond her friend.

"You have to talk to the others archons. For meeting the woman that has been calling you." Instructed venti.

"But I don't know how to fight! And I don't even have a vision to be more safe!" Said y/n.

"You actually have a vision. I toke it for the right time." Said venti still trying to reassure his friend.

"Here take it" said venti. He give y/n a cryo vison.

"I know you can fight I believe in you but if there is a problem just remember what I will say" Venti continued to explain and encouraging to y/n

"Which is???" Y/n said

"We mostly say it as a farewell" he respond.

"I have a friend in Liyue maybe he could help you."he continued.

"You have to go! I already prepared everything for you while you fainted and do not worry I have everything sorted!" Saying venti cheerfully.

You hugged venti to say goodbye to him.

As you left, the bard whispered:

" may the wind protect you". He smiled.

Few tears came out of both of you, knowing that you won't see each other for a while.

"First stop liyue!" Y/n thought to herself.