二 | 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎!

────────────

────────────

   ルゲ ⬩ ❝𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞.❞ The pencil gently placed the side of the journal as he closed it. The thin line of ribbon placing its mark. He smiles, and the eyes darken. He no longer held a gentle look. He held more of an obsessed man who fell in love. And fell hard he did.

   The morning rolled around with the moon exposed. [ Y/n ] yawned as she walked down the steps, her casual clothes neatly fluttered out of her scent. As usual, Mammon walled behind her, trailing her around like a child would do. She didn't mind, "Morning, everyone."

   The table filled with the brothers all greeted her. They’re all smitten for her, well, not too smitten like a certain demon.

   [ Y/n ] walked out as she was invited by a certain Sorcerer. Her eyes remained on her D.D.D, not paying any attention to her surroundings. During the morning, it's not too crowded. Which the girl loved, her first thing is to get [ Coffee/Tea ] from her favorite cafe.

────────────

   Barbatos stood with a blank expression. Kneeling on the ground was [ Y/n ] holding a rat. The girl slowly realizes what is going to happen, "B-barbatos! Whatever you do, do not think about destroying the Demon Lord's Castle... I'll get rid of it.."

   You slowly stepped back as Barbatos was surrounded in magic. "Well fuck."

𝑲𝑨-𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑴!!!

   The ground rumbled underneath her feet, [ Y/n ] yelped as she let go of the rat which slowly parished in the heat. A hand grabbed your waist and pulled closer to his chest.

   Barbatos was still setting the rat on fire, "That damn hell spawn." With a snap, the floor went back to normal. [ Y/n's ] mouth dropped, "That was mean! Barbatos! You killed an innocent life!" Smacking his chest with force.

   "I did not, [ Y/n ]. I did Devildom a favor of getting rid of that pest."

   [ Y/n ] puffed her cheeks, "You're overreacting... I could've taken the rat outside." Barbatos sighed, "No, Dear. If you touch that... hell spawn, you'll get affected by a disease."

   She opened her mouth to respond, but a ring tone screeched out. [ Y/n ] glanced at the screen, 'Luci❤️'

   Barbatos eyes darkened, his fingers wrapped around the broom. [ Y/n ] hummed as she answered it, "Yes, Luci?"

   [ Y/n ] nodded her head, "Okay! I'll be there! Byebye!" The call ended with [ Y/n ] sighing, "I'll leave for today. Be a good butler!" She patted his chest and left with a smile.

   Barbatos stood with no emotion attached. The broom burst into two. His anger raised from him. Taking a deep breath and releasing, his face formed into his usual smile.

   'How troublesome... Very troublesome.'

────────────

➨@𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨_𝐈𝐬_𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞