Rage Dams Break

This story was inspired by Betrayed and Broken Hero Turned Pyro Huntsman by @Swiftdragoon

Izuku walks back onto campus with an All Might bag in hand that contained several small boxes inside it. It may have taken him three months, but Izuku finally got enough money for the engagement rings he got for his girlfriends. Well the rings themselves anyway, the gems on the rings were handcrafted by Izuku. As Izuku walked back to his room, he noticed that Iida's door was open. He thought nothing of it until he heard some moaning coming from over there. Curious, snuck over and placed his ear to the door. And what he heard shocked him.

Katsuki:  YEAH!!! TAKE THAT ROUND FACE!!!

Iida: MOAN FOR US YOU SLUT!!

Ochako: MORE!! HARDER!! MORE!!

Kirishima: YOU LIKE THAT YOU ALIEN WHORE?!

Mina: YES, OH MY GOD YES!!!

Ojiro: YOU LIKE THAT INVISI-BITCH?!?!?!

Tooru: SHUT UP AND JUST KEEP POUNDING!!!

Zane: DAMN, SHOKA'S MOUTH IS WONDERFUL!!!

Hayate: YEAH, AND HER ASS IS TIGHT!!!

Izuku could also hear Monoma, Kaminari and Mineta in there as well. You'd expect Izuku to have been sad right? Wrong! The look he had on his face was nothing short of pure anger.

 You'd expect Izuku to have been sad right? Wrong! The look he had on his face was nothing short of pure anger

Izuku just stormed off to the commons area to throw away the rings. He was about to do so when a light caught his eye. Izuku turned to where the light came from and saw a bag with some red, rock-like substances inside.

 Izuku turned to where the light came from and saw a bag with some red, rock-like substances inside

Izuku looked closely at the bag and immediately knew what it was. It was Red Ice drug. Looking at where the bag previously laid, he also found a tea kettle and a couple of cups with reddish liquid inside of them. Izuku had put two and two together instantly. His 'friends' had drugged his girlfriends so they could have sex with them.

Izuku's POV:

I was completely pissed off. My so-called 'friends' decided to drug my girlfriends and have their way with them. When I confronted them about it, they didn't even have the slightest twinge of regret or shame about what they did. Those prideful bastards just smirked as they left. Those assholes are dead to me. I hope Stain breaks out and kills them all, especially Iida. (This takes place after everyone moves into the dorms but before they started training for the Provisional License Exam)