chapter 1

Chapter 1

Lola's P.O.V

Hi! I'm Lola. I'm 16 years old. I love to play soccer and to hear to music. I have little sister named Abbie, my two loving parents and my pet sally a little dachshund.

Okay but enough about me you are here to know the story about the new kid that changed my life well here it goes

(Past [weeks before spring dance])

"I'm bored" I said while looking at the ceiling of the most boring classroom in the world.

"And what do you want me to do about it?" This is Amanda my best friend she has blonde hair she is taller than me and loves to play volleyball she is also 16 like me and lives with her single mother.

"I don't know but if don't do anything else im going to die of boredom" i said while putting my head on my seat and groaning lightly.

"Says the girl that likes to sit on her couch and read books all day"

"Well at least my books are not as boring as this class." We are right now taking the most boring class at least for me math. Maybe for me is boring because I never was really good at it.

"don't worry it is almost over"

"okay this is all for today see you tomorrow class!"

After that I rapidly got everything in my backpack and rush out of the classroom with my bestfriend to go to our favorite lunch place under the big tree that is on our soccer field in our school. We go there because is the only place that is farther away from all the mayhem and the craziness of school.

"okay what are you eating for lunch today?" She said while putting her backpack beside her.

"the cafeteria had lasagna." Right after this I squealed because this is absolutely my favorite food ever.

"you got your favorite food and i got mine.... do you know which one is it?"

"of course I do your my bestfriend. You are eating pizza!"

" how do you know me so well?" She said while laughing a little bit at the end.

"I've know you since the 4th grade I think is a lot of time to get to know each other." I laughed and she laughed with me.

We finished eating and got ready to go back to class. As we were going back to our lockers we were walking down the corridors and we heard horrible rumors about some new kid that was coming later this week as a transfer student. Everyone was saying bad stuff about him but I don't really care what they think so I kept walking to my locker and got my books for my other classes so I could get this day over with.

Ugghhhh! This is going to be a looooong day.

Later that week

"I'm really tired. I just want to go home and lie down for a while." I said this while we were walking down the corridor to our next class.

"Lola remember that you cant today" Amanda said to me.

"Why not?"

"because today is the day that we are going to choose our dresses for the spring dance."

"But I don't want to go..."

"why don't you want to go?"

"I'm not in the mood and besides we don't have dates"

"that doesn't matter we can go together besides who cares we can get dates over there later if you want."

"okay I'm going to try not to forget and going to let you know later today if I really want to go"