Prologue: A Girl's Entrance

A girl walked through the portal pausing to look around at the community house. She turned her head to see three men talking. One of the men saw her and seemed to say goodbye to the other two and walk over. The man was wearing a green hoodie, jeans, a sword on his back, and he had a distinct white mask with a smile on it. As the man approached, the girl wasn't quite sure what to do, but then the man spoke.
"Who are you kid?" The man said with a kind voice, but you could tell he could kill anyone in seconds.
"I- uh, I don't have a name." The girl said in response, looking up at the man.
"Well you can go by Lisa for now." The man said, looking back at the other two men walking over.
"Well what are your names?" Lisa asked as the other men finally were standing next to the man in green.
"Well I'm Dream, this is George and Sapnap." Dream said as Sapnap and George waved as their names were called.
"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you guys." Lisa said, getting less nervous.
"Well kid, what is your name?" Sapnap said, looking at her curiously. Lisa got a feeling he already planned how to kill her in seconds.
"My name's Lisa, and as you can tell I'm new here." Lisa said nervously with the amount of people that were stronger than her.
"Well I have an offer, would you like to work for me." Dream said out of nowhere, but Lisa nodded in response.

A/N: Let me know if you want me to continue this story and if you like it. Thank You!