Chapter 2: Saved in the Snow

Lisa woke up in what looked like the upstairs of a medieval house. She got out of the bed with a piercing pain in her leg, but she still climbed down the ladder and went outside. She had a monarch cloak on from whoever had brought her here, which kept her warm. She spotted someone in the snow outside talking to a man with pitch black crow like wings, a green and white hat, and a green coat. Though she could only see his back, it looked like he had the same blonde hair as Tommy. The other man had long pink braided hair, a crown, a fancy white shirt, brown pants, red eyes, and pointed pierced ears. There was only one person he could be, Technoblade. Lisa had been rescued by the blood god himself, so that must mean that was Philza next to him. Lisa started to make her way over, before Techno spotted her and ran over to help her.
"You have to be careful you hurt your leg." Techno spoke with such kindness Lisa never heard from Dream,"You don't want to hurt it more."

Lisa nodded in response waiting for him to say something.
"What is your name kid?" Philza spoke looking at her with a warm expression almost as if she was his kid.
"I- I don't like my name, it has bad memories." Lisa said, as she looked at the ground remembering Dream.
"Why is that?" Technoblade asked,"Unless you don't want to talk about it, that is fine too."
"No it's fine, I'm Lisa at least that's what Dream named me, when I didn't have a name." Lisa said, finally looking up her eyes a beautiful lavender color instead of green.
"How about we call you...... Lucid?" Techno said, waiting for a response from Lisa.
"I like the name Lucid!" Lisa spoke with such a happy expression, "But, why Lucid?"
"Well... because of Lucid dreams. Since Dream named you I thought it was fitting." Techno gave her a quick smile before turning to Phil.
"I think it's a great name and very fitting. Especially with those lavender colored eyes." Phil butted into the conversation.
"Well then it's settled, Lucid it is." Lucid smiled looking up at the two people in front of her who were a good amount taller than her. Lucid heard a twig snap behind her turning around, she spotted an owl carrying a letter.
Techno walked towards the owl grabbing the letter as it landed on his forearm. He opened up the letter reading it out loud.

Dear Techno,
I hope this letter finds you in good health and makes it to you or someone who will bring it to you, but Tommy, Tubbo, and I are in dire need of some assistance. Please come as soon as possible to the following coordinates. You should find a door in a hill that leads to our base. We need your help to take down Schlatt and Manburg.

Sincerely,
Wilbur Soot

"Techno.... What do we do?.." Lucid said, staring at Techno's unreadable expression. Techno threw his braid behind him from off his shoulder, "The only thing there is to do. Down with the government." Lucid smirked, grabbing her sword from behind the monarch's cloak that was on her, she lifted it up, "To freedom and anarchy!" She looked over at Phil. He seemed unsure about this, but continued to nod. "Then it's settled I will write back to Wilbur now." Techno had a smile on his face Lucid hadn't seen yet. It was like this made his day ten times better. Though she continued to wonder how this would end.

A/N: Last one for today. Next chapter should be out soon. Hopefully you guys are not questioning the name of the book anyone. Anyways hope you enjoyed!