Mitsuri<3

Mitsuri is so gorgeous and amazing, How do i even start to describe her... She's So kind and extremely Pretty and not only is she Beautiful, She is Strong and independent! How perfect could someone be?

Although, She is a anime character.. I truly do love her, It might seem stupid or weird but i truly do,

Her pink faded to green hair is so gorgeous and cute, Her green eyes look fascinating.. I could stare into them all day if i could. She's so adorable!

The way she's a hopeless romantic is even more cuter.. Because if i could i would've married her already! I wish i could give her forehead kisses all day everyday :(<3. She deserves so much better, Not only is she over hated but she's also very disliked by fans which is so sad since she's the most precious,generous,kind,strong,independent,Beautiful, woman i've ever seen, And the reasoning behind her hatred is because of her uniform.. Or because of her upbeat personality or the way she's always smiling.

If i could, I would fight all mitsuri haters because they all have no REAL reason to hate her, The only reasoning they have is "She's a pick me" Please explain to me how being nice and being kind to others is being called a "pick me". You all hate nice and cute characters because they actually love their lives instead of being vengeful and full of hatred or always sad. It truly pisses me off given the fact she doesn't do ANYTHING.

Also if you all didn't know... Not only is Mitsuri Gorgeous and Kind.. She's also Canon-ly the strongest female character, she truly is incredible.. how is she beautiful, intependent , and strong?

Look at how adorable mitsuri looks as a child<333!!! she's so cute im in tearss :((

Fun fact: When Mitsuri was only 3 months old!! she picked up an extremely heavy rock surprising even her mother who was known for her strength.

Another Fun Fact: The person who made mitsuris uniform was an disgusting pervert who cut holes in the middle of the women's official demon slayer uniform, He then gave the uniform to mitsuri hoping she would wear it for his own perverted reasonings. Mitsuri being clueless and the kind person she is not wanting to be rude and decline it in case it hurt his feelings.. She wore it, Mitsuri was embarrassed about how revealing the uniform was but she wore it anyways since she thought all the women wore it.