Chapter 1 - Storm

Modern Marvel Universe

              I am force of lighting and force of good . A leader in a with her own thoughts and fact's .  Being a x men take's a lot of courage .  I never believed in getting married but I supported anyone that decided to be married and fight villain's .  I grabbed my red purse before walking out of the modern restaurant .  I decided to go with a elegant look for Rogue and Gambit wedding . I decided to go alone and sit in the front row .

    Rogue  -  I was very nervous to become a southern mutant wife . Me and Gambit have very casual relationship . We decided to keep the event small and family and friend 's . I asked Storm to be my bride's maid .

                                         Storm

                                Holding the red rose's I smiled while watching Rogue walk down the green rose aisle . Green Rose petal's fell from the sky and yellow shimmering candles glowed around the room . Pastor Beast said the normal vow's before Rogue and Gambit said I do . Everyone walked towards the green tables sitting down .

                                       Rogue

Attention everyone I would like to say thank you for coming here this evening . Thank you Storm , Kitty and the girls for putting this together . I know this is very new to me but I'm glad I have supporting people around me . Everyone dinner is made different since everyone has a food allegories .

                                 Professor X

             The wedding was beautiful I wish Maurie was here to see your wedding but she is working .  Rogue you are one of my top students here a people's champion ,  a leader , a positive look for mutant's around your age . Tonight is not about anyone here , tonight is about Rogue and Gambit .

                                         Storm

                I agree let's eat our food then continue to celebrate the new couple .  I hope you continue to have many wonderful year's together .
Eating my salmon I looked around the room seeing many mutant's laugh and enjoy each other company . My mind started to think about Logan and what he told me earlier .  Brushing it off I continued to eat my meal and sip on my gold wine .

Everyone enjoyed their meal's while the moon continued to shine brightly outside .   The sky started to get darker while everyone danced to the music on the speakers .

                                  Storm

      I knew that the next day we would be going on a another mission . Helping people in need and keeping the villan rate down. I pulled the black curly hair away from my face before sneezing. Gracefully walking to the bathroom I grabbed my medical pen checking the dosing amount . Wiping my arm off with a small piece of alcohol before poking my wrist with the medical pen .  Wiping the small amount of blood from my nose . I walked to the bathroom stall  clocking  the door .

Outside -

                                Rogue

       My feet ached and my breathing started to increase while I looked around the room . Grabbing the wine glass I quickly took my iron pill and check my sugar . Pulling out my Iphone I called Kitty hoping she would answer .

Second Floor

                           Kitty Pryde

        Hey Rogue yes I'm on the second floor painting flower's and dancing . On my way right now bye . I phase shifted through the wall to the first floor . I quickly looked around the ballroom searching for Rogue . Rogue !

                                     Rogue

                   Grabbing the power bar I slowly opened it . After eating the power bar I started to feel better . I sent Kitty a quick I message before watching the hula dancer's .

I message - Thank you Kitty !

Seen by Cool Kat

Cool Kat is typing ....

Cool Kat : Your welcome !

Everyone watched the hula dancer's performance . Gambit sighed before clapping his hand 's

⛱ :  Most of the chapter's will start off with the other character's . Some might be Rogue , etc .