chapter - 10

The dead body which fall from the terrace belong to the priest Carmen asked help from.

Zhan - Now who will save you my dear sister.

That's when Haoxuan accidently look towards Zhan room window and saw Yibo standing there.

Haoxuan - Yibo, Yibo, Yibo.

He goes towards Zhan room and took yibo's hands and came towards Zhan.

Haoxuan - Yibo enter inside me then you and your uncle will taught this Camille a lesson  .

Yibo - uncle listen.

Haoxuan - no Yibo I'll listen letter first come inside my body I'll teach lesson to this Camille.

Yibo - uncle I'm alive.

Haoxuan - From when?

Yibo - From starting.

Then they turns towards Zhan. Zhan came forward and grab Haoxuan neck and throw him.

Then Zhan was going towards Carmen to kill her when Yibo came in front.

Yibo - No Zhan she's my mother, I know you can recognize me Zhan look at me I'm your yibo I love you Zhan.

Zhan look at Yibo with so much emotion that it wasn't describable.

Yibo - yes Zhan I know our love can win Zhan I know you will not let this Camille win Zhan I love you.

That's when Zhan screamed I'll kill you.

And in between Zhanyi talk Carmen took the knife from fruit bowl.

Carmen placed that knife on yibo's neck and screamed.

Carmen - stop right there Carmen otherwise I'll kill your son.

Zhan - your son.

Everyone got confused except Zhan and fake Carmen.

Pov.,
Here let me explain you actually the Camille is Carmen and Carmen is Camille, Camille killed Carmen .and then faked herself as Carmen.

And from now on I'll write Carmen as Carmen and Camille as Camille so don't got confused.

Flashback,

As Zhan was going to fall, Camille or real Carmen hold is hand and said..

Carmen - Take Yibo and get lost from here.
After saying this Carmen started to leave when...

Zhan - Why save me hey!  I'm asking you something. Carmen mom is it you.

Carmen with teary eyes look at Zhan and nodded.

And then Carmen told everything to Zhan.

Zhan - Then after coming out why didn't you tell everyone the truth.

Flashback,

In the kitchen,

As Carmen grab Camille neck.
Camille started laughing.

Camille - What?  Kill me why did you stop oh!  Thinking why I'm laughing.
Oh!  My dear sister even if you kill me today no one will know the truth everyone thinks the one who died was Carmen and the one who killed is Camille.

You will still be hated your son that brat will hate you too.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

What now get lost let me drink water.

Flashback ends.

Zhan - Yes uncle this is what happens all this year the one who was living with you was Camille not Carmen auntie.

Quiren - W-he-re's Ca-rm-en???

That's when Carmen entered from front door.

Yibo - mom, 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Carmen with her power made Camille throw the knife. And Yibo come running to her and hugged her tightly.
The mother and son duo cried a lot.

That's when Camille...........