Meeting Them in More Depth - Luke Dunphy

You and Luke meet when you were like 10.

Because you were Reuben's twin it meant that you also meet Luke at some point in time.

Luke and Reuben were friends for a few years before Luke really noticed you.

Luke always knew Reuben had a twin but Reuben had never tried to get the two of you to meet so he didn't really think about you.

When you and Luke finally met was when the Dunphy's and the Rand's (Reuben's last name in Modern Family) went on a vacation together to the Bahamas.

Luke had spent the night at your multiple times but he never really saw you as you would stay in your room when Reuben had anyone over.

On vacation Luke finally noticed you when you were at the airport about to board the plane.

"Reuben who is that girl/guy/person (whichever you prefer) that is going on vacation with us" Luke said

"Oh that's my twin your name" Reuben replied

"Oh wow. Why have I never seen them?"

"They aren't the most social and I didn't really think about it"

On the plane you had to sit in the row next to Luke and Reuben.  The order was You window seat, Luke middle, and Reuben outside.

Reuben fell asleep on the plane so there was some awkward silence between you and Luke until you asked him if he wanted to watch a movie.

Lucky for you he said y/f/m (your favorite movie)

That is the story of how you meet one of you favorite people
Luke Dunphy