Chapter 1 - Good Morning, My Love!

One morning, bright and sunny, a girl named Strawberry woke up. She yawned, got up and stretched.

Strawberry: Good morning, sun! Good morning, birds! And good morning, my love!

Her boyfriend, Dark Chocolate, woke up because of Strawberry's loudness.

Dark Chocolate: It's so early in the morning and you're already this loud. Can't you be quiet for one day?
Strawberry: Sorry~
Dark Chocolate: You keep saying that but you still do it. Every. Single. Morning. It's getting pretty annoying, you know.
Strawberry: Okay, okay, I really am sorry this time! I promise!
Dark Chocolate: You better be. I'm gonna go back to sleep.
Strawberry: Okay! Sweet dreams!
Dark Chocolate: Whatever.
Strawberry: Okay~ I'll make breakfast!
Dark Chocolate: Whatever. I do not care at all.

Dark Chocolate then went off to sleep and snored very loudly. While he was sleeping, Strawberry on the other hand was making breakfast. She made Dark Chocolate's favorite breakfast food, stale bread with really bitter dark chocolate spreading and bitter dark chocolate bits.

Strawberry: I don't get what Dark Choco sees in this stuff... but whatever! As long as it makes him happy~

Strawberry also made a separate breakfast for herself, she made pancakes with strawberry syrup and strawberry fruits on top. She then ate and ate until felt satisfied. She also is very glad she doesn't eat stale bread with bitter chocolate spreading.

Strawberry: I'm so full~ I'll leave a note right... here on the fridge! So Dark Choco knows his breakfast is ready! I need some fresh air... I'll go outside for a stroll then!

Strawberry went out for a walk in the park and saw one of her neighbors.

Strawberry: Oh! Hi Cookies and Cream! Good morning!
Cookies and Cream: Good morning, Strawberry.
Strawberry: How's your relationship with Milk Chocolate~? Is it going well?
Cookies and Cream: It is, thanks to your help. Really, thank you. Is there anyway I can somehow repay you?
Strawberry: No! No! It's fine! You don't need to!
Cookies and Cream: Are you sure?
Strawberry: Yep! I'm gonna go now! Bye! Have a good day!
Cookies and Cream: Oh, okay. You too.

Strawberry continued her little stroll and saw another neighbor.

Strawberry: Hey neighbor! Good morning! 
Cookie Dough: Oh! If it isn't Strawberry~ Good morning, dear~
Strawberry: How are you doing today?
Cookie Dough: I'm doing great. Thanks for taking care of my daughter the other day, me and my husband really appreciate it.
Strawberry: No biggie! I'm gonna go now! Bye!
Cookie Dough: Bye, Strawberry~ Take care!
Strawberry: You too Miss Cookie Dough! Bye!

Strawberry continued and saw another neighbor.

Strawberry: Avocado! Hi!
Avocado: Hi! 
Strawberry: How's your cat, Mittens doing?
Avocado: She's been so much happier after you got her down from that tree! She was super scared!
Strawberry: I'm glad to hear that, hehe! 
???: Avocado! It's time to go home!
Avocado: Oh! That was my dad... I have to go now... Bye!
Strawberry: Bye! Say hi to Mittens for me!
Avocado: Okay! I will!

Avocado runs off to his dad. Strawberry then checks her watch.

Strawberry: Wha-? It's past noon! I have to go make lunch for Dark Choco!

Strawberry sprints to her house and unlocks it.

Strawberry: I'm home!