Chapter 2 - I'm Sorry... Please Don't Break Up with Me...

Strawberry: I'm home!
Dark Chocolate: Where is my lunch?
Strawberry: Your lunch? I haven't started cooking yet, I just got home, sorry!
Dark Chocolate: ...You what now? 
Strawberry: I... I haven't started cooking because I went to the park for a stroll...
Dark Chocolate: Why did you go out? You are my girlfriend, it is YOUR job to say here in this house to cook, clean, sew, and whatever you females do.
Strawberry: R-right... I... I'll cook your lunch now...
Dark Chocolate: You better do. I'm starving, and if I don't like it, I'll break up with you.
Strawberry: O-okay... I'll... I'll get started right away...

Strawberry heads to the kitchen and starts cooking. She thinks about what Dark Chocolate said earlier and is on the verge of tears.

Strawberry: No... I can't cry... The food will get salty... He won't like it...

She quickly wipes away her tears and washes her hands so her salty tears won't make the food taste weird. Strawberry finishes cooking and calls Dark Chocolate over.

Strawberry: Dark Chocolate...! The food is ready! I made your favorite, raw potato balls!
Dark Chocolate: Give it to me.
Strawberry: Okay...

Strawberry grabs a portion and give it to Dark Chocolate

Strawberry: I hope you enjoy..!
Dark Chocolate: It... looks decent enough.

Dark Chocolate takes a bite.

Dark Chocolate: It's not bad, but it's not good either. Do better next time.
Strawberry: Yes.. Of course... I will... 
Dark Chocolate: Now be gone from my sight.
Strawberry: Okay...

Strawberry goes to her room upstairs and lays down on her bed.

Strawberry: Dark Chocolate didn't mean any of that... right?