A New visitor (Scp 163 X Fairy tail guild)

(Welcome everyone to the first review of the oneshot! I just wanted to inform you guys this will be my first time creating a oneshot story.

It may not be much but I'm gonna do the best I can to make it work and prove edible for you all to read.

As what I will be adding, each oneshot above will contain a video or pic of an scp either describing or explains the scp, if you don't know what it is...I suggest you watch or know the scp before reading this story.

Overall I wanna make this entertaining for you and I to see later in the future the fate of other stories I plan to make.

All and all your tired of the waiting are you?

Well.... Let's get started!

Enjoy!

If you see any problems or have any questions let me know.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In a late afternoon, everything in magnolia was beautiful, a beautiful sky, the guild settling. Only.....something seemed too quiet.

The guild members looked in surprise something they wondered what they were seeing. It was silver, round and shiny and somewhat metallic like a shield bubble.

Erza and her team came back from their mission not too long ago dragging the thing with them, leaving everyone speechless. No words were spoken, a spark of curiosity was brought upon everyone. It wasn't treasure but it was something even she didn't know before.

Cana: "What is this thing?" Fairy tails heavy drinker asked drinking a large barrel of alcohol as she sat on the bar table.

Erza: "Earlier on our mission after finishing a bandit route we spotted something unusual. It was a noticable object around town. No one isn't sure what it was or where it came from. But they stated they saw it fall from the sky and cratered in place." She replied. "So we thought we'd take it and study what this is."

Natsu: "It's not food though. It looked like a large egg to me." The pink haired male butted in feeling somewhat droopy. Happy the flying cat showed the same expression following natsu's lead.

Grey: "Apparently Mr hungry dumbass here was the first to discover the thing." Grey insulted. A tick mark grew on natsu's head, flames spiraling from his body.

Erza let out a piercing red glowing stare making both boys drool beads of sweat from their heads, without doing anything they pretended to side hug one another convincing the knight.

Levy removed herself from the middle section of the bar and walked towards the metallic object examining it up close.

Without a word, she drew her hand up close brushing it. It was cold and somehow also hot to feel. She withdrew her hand and without warning the metallic object changed yellow from her handprint, changing color from green, red and blue before turning back to grey.

Her hand didn't seem to be affected, just normal if a bit warmed by the touch.

Levy: "Woah. This thing is incredible." She said looking slightly amazed.

Mirajane and her siblings watched behind wondering what it was themselves.

Elfman: "What should we do if master comes back?" He asks mirajane.

Mirajane: "Well perhaps we could set it and wait for him to see what it would be."

Natsu's team sat close to a table keeping watch of the object. Levy brought her palm back soothing it in a circle.