Chapter 5: An unexpected meeting

Feb 16th, 2002... 12:37 A.M (I used the time it was currently)

We have been doing the usual, nothing out of the ordinary.  A few encounters of the, THINGS. We decided to split up again. Me, Toby, and Cpt went to Crovan's Gate. We found some spare parts, and then we found someone who we never saw before. He introduced himself as Draven, and he then saw Cpt, and then said: "What's your name?" Cpt replied with: "My name's Cpt." Draven looked surprised and happy. I thought about why he was happy and surprised, but he seemed to answer my question.

Draven: "Well, Cpt, the thing is, I have an OC, and my OC is YOU."

Cpt: "WHAT?"

Draven: "Yes. But, I don't know how I'm here, when I was just in 2023, working on my horror AU, The Sudrian Hell."

Cpt: "Well, welcome to sodor, well, what's left of sodor."

Draven: "Wait, AM I IN THE SUDRIAN HELL?"

Cpt: "It seems so."

Draven: "Is there something wrong, Cpt?"

Cpt: "Yes, there is."

Cpt then explained to Draven that there was something that happend here on sodor, and Henry was a beast. And that there was a horrid creature with 8 legs. Draven then explained that, well, apparently that creature came here with him from a game called "Choo Choo Charles" and then he looked like he had an Idea. He then told us what his idea was.

Draven: "So, here's my idea:

Cpt, you will be given some upgrades, but not just any upgrades, but instead, the player train's upgrades from Choo Choo Charles. We will have a breakvan to hold the weapons."

We all agreed to the idea, but it will go into production later this month. We all split up, Me and Toby stayed here to look for more survivors, and Draven and Cpt went to look for some survivors.