Chapter 14

I was in parking waiting for Siya to come so that we can go to temple. But I don't think, she will come.
Because siya didn't take so much time to get ready.

Someone clear their throat behind me. I turned behind to look.
And.... there was Siya looking so beautiful in that baby pink Punjabi suit. Her hair was open and air was playing with them, she did take time to get ready today. Only one time I have Siya in girly attire, on our birthday mostly you find her in track and tshirt or with jeans and tshirt while her hairs are most of the time in messy bun.

But Today she really look beautiful.
She should wear this type of clothes more often.

"Bata how am I looking??" She asked me and looked at herself again.

"Achi but itani bhi nahi" I said and sat on bike and gesture her to sit on bike. Siya gave me annoyed look and sat on bike.

"To whom I am asking" She said in disbelief. I laughed at her annoyance.

After sometime as we reached temple, Siya called me behind my back.

"By the way, I am sorry for my earlier behavior" Siya said looking everywhere but not towards me. She doesn't apologize ever, especially to me.

"What did you just say?" Even though I listen what she just said, I asked her again.

"I'm sorry" She said again, not looking to me. and before I could say anything else Siya walked up to Akka and other kids. Kid joining other kids. I walked behind her.

We were going into Temple with Akka and couple of Kids.

As we reached inside the temple Siya did her prayer, nothing sees more peaceful than this to me right now. Krish a kid who has come with us inside the temple patted my knee to get my attention. I kneed down to him.

"Virat Bhaiya, Bhagwan waha hai aap Siya didi ke samne kyu dekh rahe ho?" He whispered into my ears.

"Are you Shah Rukh Khan from Rab ne bana di jodi?" He added, "tujme rab dikhta hai yaara main kya karu" He sang dramatically.

"Shh" I said lifted him in my lap and said. "Jyada baate nahi let's pray" I said. He giggled at my response.

I didn't want I should I ask to God, he always have given me whatever I asked for. It's cliche but I want that whatever Siya asks for she gets.

We played with kids sometimes outside the temple in garden. It is really fun, after We sat on the ground talking about random things.

"Siya didi aap bhi hamari jaisi hona? Do you miss your mummy papa?" Krish asked Siya, who was sitting on her lap. Her smile fed away from her face. She didn't reply for some second. She looked away from us and took a deep breath.

"Nahi baccha" Siya said with a smile which was not reaching her eyes. "Because they are with me" She added.

"How?" A lot of kids asked this time.

"Because look there are there" She pointed towards Shivji and Maa Parvati's murty in the temple. "Our parents didn't leave us alone, they just left us with our god. He is taking care of all of us. And we have Akka then why do we need anyone right??" Siya hugged Akka from the side.

After sometime Akka and children left. Me and Siya stayed there for some time. She looked so sad after that question by Krish.

"You okay Siya?" I asked her.

"Khud ko to samja liya, but how do make this kids understand why did our parents left us?" She said as if demanding the answer she never got.

"How can I tell them they didn't take responsibility of us when we needed them most? How do I tell them maybe they leave us because they don't love us or want us??"