Note 5

~ I am in love with Oh Wonder! They're songs give me a good vibe and ahh I love them~

"How could he be in love with me?" Arabella thought as she walked to her locker. She was hoping she would get another note from this boy. For the past few weeks, he's been writing good morning notes and he knows that it makes Ara happy, or at least feel some tingles around her.

She walked in the library at it was free time, finally sitting down after bumping person by person, being cramped up by a crowd of people that she could barely breathe.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tap... Tap... Tap.... The sound of her pen hitting against the wood as she wondered what can she do for the next 35 minutes.

"I'll write to him." She whispered, ripping out a page from her notebook and got a purple pen, her favorite.

'Dear Mr. Unpopular,
I do not know why you're in love with me. I don't know how you look like or if you're a friend of mine. Why are you in love with me? How when? Most importantly, how did you know that I exist? I'm just an ordinary, boring girl.'

Please reply soon,
Arabella Mackenzie.'

Arabella reviewed her letter she wrote before sticking it to the wall again. She couldn't even read her own handwriting, as if they're just scribbles or a doctor's handwriting, but this was good enough. She got out of the library and stuck the note where she usually sticks the note then going back to the library.

She found a note on top of her books. "This is really creepy." She thought. She took a deep breath and sat down, unfolding the note.

'Beautiful Arabella, send the notes to locker 105. Your notes might be in the wrong hands, darling.'

"105? Who's in locker 105?" She whispered, folding the note again. She found another note in her book.

'You know, the name Arabella means beautiful. And I agree. 110% you're so beautiful I would melt because of your beautifulness and ah, cara mia. I hope you can be mine soon <3'

** hi guys! I'm back! The swimming competition was awesome~ 3 gold and 1 silver woo~ I love you all so much~ **