chapter 1: no longer home schooled

"talking"
'thinking'
*Action*

So guys when it says mom that's Amber when it says mother that's Lexi.
_______________________________________________
Location: home
(Y/n POV)

Mom:" y/n come down here we need to talk to you!" My mom had yelled from down stairs.

Y/n:" Alright! Hey Lila I got to get off the game my mom wants to talk to me." I said talking into the microphone.

Lila:" alright. See ya."

* I turned off my computer and left my room to go to the living room.*

Y/n:" yeah what did you want to talk about?"

Mom:" as you know we've been home schooling you for the most of your life."

Y/n:" yeah

Y/n:" yeah. What about it?"

Mom:" your mother and I have done some thinking."

Mother:" and we think it's best if you join the trophy system."

Y/n:" huh? Why? I thought you didn't like the trophy system?"

Mom:" well you don't talk to anyone, and you only know Lila you need to widen your friend group maybe date someone."

Y/n:" oh! What school will I go to?"

Mother:" you'll go to saffron highschool."

Y/n:" isn't that the high school that y'all went to?"

Mom:" yes they just approved of the trophy system and we want you to be the first one."

Y/n:" I guess that makes sense."

Mother:" you'll also be a legacy trophy boy."

Y/n:" what?"

Mother:" sense both me and your mother went there if you were a girl you would have been counted as a legacy student since it's a private school with dorms but since you're a boy and you're going to be in the trophy system you're counted as a legacy trophy."