✖ Arlan 》Puppysits

fluff chapter 》gender neutral reader

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ Sorry that I took too long to update the book eh? And please do forgive me for my spelling/grammar mistakes & any mistakes make in the story that does not go in story ❞ - Kira (Author)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ Sorry that I took too long to update the book eh? And please do forgive me for my spelling/grammar mistakes & any mistakes make in the story that does not go in story ❞
- Kira (Author)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You were walking around at Herta's Space Station, as you were one of the members working in at the space station. Life seems..pretty normal..nothing too surprising or special. Everyone's seems too busy and barely have any time to make conversations with. Unfortunately, most of the members do not know your presence. It's not their fault because you didn't walked up to them, You're just didn't know how to walked up to people or even start a conversation.

One time, you were minding your own business and doing your work until you hear a loud bark. You were caught off guard by the bark and you slightly look down to your right to see a puppy. Hmm..? Isn't this Peppy, Asta's puppy..? What was she doing here? It looks like it's motioning you to follow it, but why..and where? You started to follow behind Peppy.

After awhile of following, Peppy suddenly runs at a rapid speed to something ahead of us. You looked infront of you and your eyes met with a pair of beautiful pinkish magenta-like eyes. It was the head of Herta Space Station's security department, Arlan. You were confused on how he wasn't at the security department, but didn't bother to question it.

"Peppy, there you are. I was looking all over for you, where did you go anyways?" Arlan kneels down to the puppy's height and starts to pets her head, awhile later he looks over to you, a surprising look plastered on his face to your presence. "Y/N..? Is something the matter? Why are you here..?" You didn't know what to answer since you're not used to talking much and didn't wanted to make a wrong move and make a weird first impression.

"I found Peppy at my workspace and seems like she motioned me to follow her..but I don't understand why though" You answered Arlan's question honestly, having nothing to hide. He smiles slightly to you. "I'm sorry to bother you in the middle of the work, Y/N. I..also apologised for about Peppy too.." As he says his line till the end, he became kinda shy at the end, giving an awkward feeling.

"Oh it's fine, umm..is it okay to ask you..why are you doing here..? Shouldn't you be at the security department and why were you looking for Peppy in the first place..?" You chuckled at his response and while you're asking your questions, you gave him a curious look. "Oh..well I'm here to puppysit Peppy..You know.. Asta's been busy lately since she's responsible for handling the space station's affairs, including managing the staff and responding to the Intelligentsia Guild." He answered your questions, slightly embarrassed.

"Hmm...make sense.." You feel satisfied getting the answers to your questions. It's true that the space station's always busy like you said. So, you think that Arlan's job as the head of the security department is already tiring, while puppysitting Peppy added will be more tiring, you thought of something. "Why don't I join you for puppysitting Peppy?" Arlan looks stunned to your question. "Oh no..you don't have to, really...plus you have work to do, don't you?" "I do, but taking care of a puppy like Peppy sure is not an easy job, so I thought I should you lend you a helping hand." You smiled sweetly at him, which made him slightly blushed by how cute you look, there's no way he would reject your request not while you're smiling at him like that.

"Are you really sure about this, Y/N.." "I insisted." He sighs in defeat, having no choice but to accept your request. "Guess I have no choice either way." He smiled back at you. I guess it's no hurt to take a break from work and puppysits Peppy with the space station's head of the security department right? Atleast you'll get to know more about the boy.

- End / To Be Continued -

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ It's kinda short and I apologized for it, and yes I make this oneshot that we have a platonic relationship, it's like building bonds with each other (⁠´⁠∩⁠。⁠•⁠ ⁠ᵕ⁠ ⁠•⁠。⁠∩⁠'⁠) ❞
- Kira (Author)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━