*AUTHOR'S REMINDER*

This Novel is a work of fiction unless otherwise indicated. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locals, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Plagiarism is strictly probihited! Copying a work without any permission from the author and claiming the work of the others is a crime.

Everything that happens in this story is naturally fictionall. This is my own original work and i don't copy the works of the others, any resemblance of my works to the works of other is extremely untentional by the author, it is only coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any kind of form or by it any means, without the prior permission of the author.

Open for constructive criticism. Please bear with me, expect some grammatical typos or any typographical errors. I am not a professional author nor anything thing resemblance to a real one but I am still in the process of improving my writhing skills. If you're all looking for a perfect story with a very clear and smooth grammar, I am telling you today that this story is not for you i never force anyone to like this story of mine atleast i'm trying my best to update here. If not better to leave this story ang don't add this to your wattpad library it is very much appreciated.

Note:  This story is not suitable for young readers and sensitive minds. Because this novel contains strong scenes and potentially offensive language, highly explicit and excessive sexual activity, any intense violence and rape which is very offensive or disturbing to some readers most  specially to young generations today.

I did say, i warned you about reading this story. So Read at your own risk.

Copyright © All Rights Reserved Kimt28928 ● 2023

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________