Chapter 3

Quick Recap<<<

Haru finally got to see the house where she would be living in with Shinohara and Juuzou. She even got to try Shinohara's delicious cooking. They went to bed after and Haru and Juuzou had a little argument.  *Sigh* They always fighting about something...

End of recap

Third person POV:

*birds chirping*

It was now morning and the sun was shining bright through the window at Haru's face which woke her up. She turned to see the sleeping white haired boy. *sighs* 'I'm just going to ignore him today' She said to herself mentally.

Haru then got off the bed and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. After that she went to the kitchen and saw Shinohara making breakfast.

"Morning"

"Good morning, how was your sleep Haru?"

Haru just shrugged her shoulders not knowing how to respond. Shinohara noticed that she had gotten back to blank expressions.

~ Meanwhile w/ Juuzou ~

Juuzou had just gotten up from bed and looked to his side to see it empty. 'Seems like he's already up'

He got off the bed and changed into outdoor clothes and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. 'I should probably leave clothes for him or not Shinohara will scold me since it looks like HARU is his new favorite, hump whatever' He said to himself mentally and rolled his eyes.

When he finished brushing his teeth he went back to the bedroom to pick out clothes for Haru and left them on the bed. After that he went to the kitchen.

"Good Morning Shinohara! Morning...Haru"

"Good morning, breakfast is ready" Shinohara responded back happily.

"I smell pancakes~ is it?"

"You guessed correct!"

Juuzou went to sit excitedly next to Haru and Shinohara placed there breakfast in front of them.

"Thanks..." Haru again responded with a soft voice and blank expression. She began to eat her food but was slowly losing her appetite, although, this is normal for her when she's anxious, angry, or uncomfortable about something, she would lose her appetite and in this situation she is angry on the inside but didn't show it.

Juuzou found it weird, he never saw this side of Haru when she's not talking or showing anger. Shinohara on the other hand was worried and concerned.

"so um...Haru I left clothes for you on the...bed"

Juuzou tried making conversation with her but Haru got up from her chair and head to the bedroom, slamming and locking the door.

Shinohara watched Haru leave and the turned to Juuzou and asked, "So...what did you do?"

"I didn't do anything to him?!" 'Is it what I said yesterday?' He thought to himself, remembering last night's argument.

Meanwhile Haru grabbed the clothes on the bed and changed into them.