𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬: 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬

"i'm pregnant motherfuckers." nessa says straight to the camera.

"wait how did that happen?" bree asks joking.

"really bree really." they both laugh.

"so jaden is at the studio so i am going to call him so we can tell u everything together." nessa grabs her phone.

she hits his number and hits facetime he answers.

"hi baby." nessa says in a baby voice. "hiii." jaden smiles.

"so i just told everyone that we are having a baby how do u feel about me being pregnant?" nessa asks.

"i am scared, nervous, and excited." jaden says honestly.

"so we did find out the gender a few months ago i've been pregnant for 5 months and we are having a girl and we are naming her nori." nessa explains.

"jaden what was ur reaction to the pregnancy when u first found out?" bree asks.

"I was confused very scared but also excited a few seconds later there was crying laughing and smiling nessa littlery made us tell her dogs and cat." jaden explains.

"hey they are the first to know it's very important." nessa nods.

"okay well i'm going to explain the rest I'll see u soon i love u byee." nessa smiles.

"i love u too bye." jaden hangs up.

"so when jaden gets up in a hour or so we are going to be calling our friends and family and telling them the big news." nessa says.

"i was very scared we weren't expecting this at all i think the protection broke cause i know that can happen but i'm also excited but more scared because i struggle with alot and i don't want her to have to deal with that either so i will feel awful if she gets what i have."

"in sab's video a few months ago we were talking about baby names and one of them was nori for noriega i wish coop was here to experience this moment with me but this is definitely a good thing i know well if u didn't know cooper always thought of me having a baby with jaden and it was crazy at first but to this day now it's very important to me that i do this right for him u know what i mean." nessa explains.

"but yeah i'm having a baby and even tho it's been 4 months it's still so crazy to me." nessa smiles.

they cut the camera.

2 hours later they start the camera again and nessa is sitting on jaden's lap with jaden's hand rubbing her stomach slowly

"so now we are going to call our friends and family to tell them the news." nessa saying grabbing her phone.

"first is mads."

they hit facetime and thankfully she picks up.

"hii." mads smiles. "hi." nessa smiles back. "so we have some news to tell u." nessa says. "ooo more tea can't wait." mads kinda jokes.

"so jaden and i are having a baby." nessa drops the news.

"oh my god really." mads says. "oh my god yay i'm so happy for u guys." 🥺

"thank u." nessa smiles.

"i actually can't believe it i'm so happy." nessa smiles. "what are u naming them?" mads asks.

"it's a girl and we are naming her nori." nessa says.

"oh my god i'm going to cry." mads eyes start to water.