Dating

James Potter loves Regulus Black. He is 100% sure of it. They started dating six months ago. James had a massive crush on Regulus but he didn't tell anyone. They first met in the astronomy tower. Regulus wasn't really a person to talk to someone he didin't know but the more often They met there the more They talked.

James Potter pov

I'm in my dorm just laying in my bad thinking. Thinking of life and everything but my mind always finds a way to think about him.

Regulus Black.

I really like him. I'm not really sure if he likes me too but i want to tell him. We're talking for a quite long time now and I think and hope that maybe he likes me back. Maybe i should tell him now.

I'm heading to the astronomy tower now. I really hope he's there. I walk in and see a beautiful boy sitting on the floor. He's looking at the stars and his pretty eyes are shining. I sat up next to him. "Hi" he says first. "Hi Reggie" I say and smile looking at him. "I told you not to call me that" he looks at me. "I know but it's just so cute how you got all mad when I do" i say smiling even more.

We're looking at each other. This moment feels like a magic. I realize how close our faces are. And then, we kiss. It's the most magical feeling I ever had. He starts to move his lips. He is pulling and playing with my hair and pressing me more to him. I lay my hand on his neck and the other hand on his waist.

Then he stops. Horrified look on his face. "I'm so sorry James, i didn't control myself and did this, I'm so sorry" he says panicking. I look at him and kiss him again. "I really like you Regulus" i say playing with his hair. "I like you too" he says and kiss me. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I ask hoping he says yes. He kisses me again, deeply. "I take that as a yes".