part two

Yena spent the rest of the day acting like a goody-two shoes. That was the plan.

Kim Taerae and Kum Junhyeon spent the day with her, showing her around the school and trying to get to know her. They even called her a friend by lunch.

"Yena I feel as if we've known eachother for years! It's a great thing you came along!" Junhyeon said.

"And it's wonderful that I met you and Taerae!" Yena said with the same tone.

Taerae sighed "So are we done hanging out? I gotta study."

"Taerae. It's the first day. Relax. We have no homework" Junhyeon said while shaking his head.

Yena had also been named class 3B's savior after stopping Park Gunwook... and she had to admit it felt weird.

"So why am I getting high fives from random people?" she asked. "You're famous. On your first day you single-handedly defeated Park Gunwook" Junhyeon explained to her.

"People are calling you a savior" Taerae said while nodding. Junhyeon continued "I have seen many welcome stunts by many students that have transferred, but nothing like this one."

When the three of them stood in the line for lunch, someone came up to Yena and handed her a tray of food.

Matthew walked out of the lunch room after handing it to her.

"You know we're only allowed one tray of food..." Junhyeon trailed of and blinked at the guy walking away. "He must have a crush on you" he whispered to Yena to which she grimaced.

The place that had hated Yena since the beginning now welcomed her with open arms.

in class

Jiwoong stood confidently at the front of the classroom, a cup of steaming coffee in hand, as the morning sun shines through the window behind him. The warm rays of light cast a golden glow over the room, illuminating the students' eager faces and bringing a sense of energy and vitality to the space.

As Jiwoong took a sip of his coffee, he scanned the room, taking in the rows of desks and the faces of his students. The scene was peaceful and inspiring, a moment of clarity and connection between the teacher and his students. Though suddenly the door opened and in came trouble.

"So I see you finally decided to show up, Yena. Such a pity. You should know not to be late. Even transfer students won't get special treatment here" Jiwoong said with a strong yet soft gaze.

"Ah teach! Can't you let her off the hook? She saved a student today" Junhyeon tried defending her.

"Sorry, but I am a man of my word. I make no exceptions" Jiwoong said with crossed arms.