The meeting

Dani's Pov

I hate the press. They take everything and have a field day on it. Their most recent exploit was the dinner I had with my friend Aria. Of course that meant we had to be a couple.

"More coffee?" A voice asked.

I looked up at a man with bright blue eyes. He had to be 6"2. Compared to me standing at 5"0 he was huge. But he was handsome very handsome. His brown hair made his bright blue eyes pop.

"Please." I sighed.

"They'll take anything and blow it up if it gets someone to read it. Don't let it bother you." He smiled.

"Thanks." I nodded.

I looked at his name tag. Ben. He was cute and from the looks of it really sweet. But he walked off to go help another customer. I tossed some cash on the table and went to work. While filming my mind kept slipping back to the boy from the diner. So when I finally finished Kaylee Bryant Jenny Boyd and I went to the dinner on the off chance he was still there. When I walked through the doors and saw his smiling face I smiled.

"Twice in one day? I must be lucky." Ben laughed.

"Yeah sorry. Your one of the few places still open." I lied.

We sat down and he gave us menus. All of us ordered some coffee.

"I'll take a veggie burger and fries." Kaylee said.

"Same here." Jenny said.

"I'll take the same as them." I sighed.

"Coming right up." Ben smiled.

He walked off towards the kitchen. The place was completely empty besides us. Ben served our food and another person came in.

"Hey sorry I'm late." The man said.

"Don't worry about it. I needed the hours." Ben said.

"I decently see why you instigated on this place." Jenny smirked.

"What?" I gasped.

"Tall dark and handsome over there? I mean don't get me wrong he's cute. But not really my type." Jenny shrugged.

"That was not why I." I frowned.

"So you don't mind if I ask for his number." Kaylee said getting up.

"No! Ok fine. He was working this morning and he kind of helped me with that news article. He was sweet. We only meet that once. And yes he's hot. Ok?" I scoffed.

We tossed some money on the table when we finished eating and walked outside. Ben was being yelled at by a women in her 60s? Maybe 70s? We all walked over to see what was going on.