Chapter Twenty: Falling For Garroth Ro'Meave

After I got to talk with everyone, people started to leave, well everyone except that werewolf. He came up to me, rubbing his neck nervously. "Sorry I never introduced myself. I-i'm Garroth. Garroth Ro'Meave. And yes, Zane is my brother. But anyway, I came to tell you something." He said. "Go on..." I said cautiously. "W-what I said was true. I act goofy most of the time,but really do care." He said, stuttering at the beginning. Tears filled my eyes as my tail wagged slightly. "T-thank you. No one except my pack, Aaron, and Aphmau have really cared about me, and to hear that you do, even though I'm not family.... I-it means more than you know." I said as a few years fell down my cheeks. Garroth hugged me, but instead of pushing away, I relaxed and let the tears out. After a few minutes I backed away and looked at the tear stains on his shirt. "I ruined you shirt... I-i'm sorry..." I said quietly. He looked at me. "It's ok, it's an old shirt anyway." He said."Y-you know Garroth, I just met you, but I feel that I finally found someone to talk to." I said to him. He looked at me with warm eyes as he said. "And I will always listen." Suddenly his eyes widened. "Oh no, I'm gonna be late for my meeting!" He cried out. ",Go, go quickly!" I said, ushering him out the door. As he ran down the street, I couldn't help but think to myself, "I am falling for Garroth Ro'Meave..." "Watcha looking at, sis?" Aphmau asked me, her voice startling me back into reality. "Oh... Nothing." I said, smiling.