chapter 26

⚠️ TWarning! This chapter contains graphic content ⚠️

Word count - 5052

The air was thin, and something felt heavy as it pulled you back into consciousness. Blinking awake, it didn't take long to realize that the heavyweight was your head. staring down into your lap, you were sitting alone on a chair. Your ears rang while a stinging sensation hit the back of your neck. ouch. Did someone hit me?

Wherever you sat was dim, but the setting was bare. When your body fully awoke, the last thing you recalled was speaking with chrollo. How did you end up here?

Oh shit! What time is it? I have to get back to leorio! Not too worried about your current situation, you sprouted up to find an exit from this unknown area.

"Stay seated, y/n" flinching at the sudden voice, Uvo emerged from the shadows

Your heart stopped. When did he get here? You felt like a mouse being caught in a trap when another voice spoke from behind you. "Trust us. it's for the best" Phinks insisted.

Not knowing what to do, you just froze in place. you still weren't sure how you got here, or why you were here. All you knew, was that this wasn't good. where was kurapika? Do they know he's here? Where did chrollo go? Is leorio okay? So many unanswered questions that made your stomach turn

"Nice of you to join us." chrollo appeared on the once empty chair before you,  closing his nen-book. he must've been using an ability to keep him invisible.

You felt a small relief seeing him, but then that feeling quickly disappeared noticing the energy in the room. His energy specifically, wasn't pleasant.

He gave you a blank stare. After that, you needed no further confirmation to know that they were mad. At you. But why?

He stood up from his chair, now looking down at you. "You were asked to sit."

You didn't obey their request, still not comprehending what was happening. "Guys, I-" Phinks' hands latched onto your shoulders, shoving you back down into the seat. Even though you were sitting, he kept his hands on you.

While Uvo leaned against the kitchen pillar biting his nails, chrollo inched closer now leaving you stuck between him and Phinks.

The only view you had was of chrollos thighs. To fix this, chrollo grabbed your chin ensuring you held eye contact with him. Your neck was strained while phinks held your shoulders down. "I'm disappointed in you."

disappointed? You shied away from his grip, but he wouldn't let go.

Chrollo's attitude was different, and he quite literally seemed insane. He had small eye bags,  and his shirt was halfway undone like he was sweating.

"Please. c-an someone just tell me what's going on?" You spoke the best you could feeling your throat choke up

"Cut the act." he squeezed your chin, then let go. Placing his palms in his pockets, chrollo approached the window wall. "Don't you know everything on both sides?" he spoke sadistically and let out a giggle "Don't act like you don't know now"

You were in absolute disbelief, having no clue what he was talking about. he continued talking. "There's no need to keep up the act y/n. Or is that even your real name?" he asked observing the city below