Ch. 2 - Sarcastic Cousin

"What do you mean?" The child whined.

"I'm sorry, hun. But we can't go with you inside Fazerblast," Their mother gently consoled them.

"We'll be waiting for you right outside, okay, kiddo?" Their father said while ruffling their hair slightly.

The child was still reluctant to leave their parents. They gave them what was supposed to be 'puppy eyes' but ultimately failed.

Their parents laughed softly at their attempt.

"You can go with Flaco. He's over there," the mother gestured to a boy with brown, fluffy curls.

He was a good tan color, not too orange, not too brown. He wore simple clothing, a grey oversized shirt, and black cargo pants. They call him Flaco because he's built like a twig, at least, that's what everyone says. He isn't even that skinny to be compared to a stick.

He's about 3 years older than (Y/n). Some 13-year-old kid in middle school. He ain't an Edgar, don't worry.

He wouldn't seem like it, but he deeply cared about his cousin. The child was the perfect partner-in-crime when wanting to cause mayhem. If anybody were to bother them, he'd be there to defend them no matter what.

"Santi!" The child said with glee at the sight of their beloved cousin. Running up to him, (Y/n) held their arms open. They crashed into Santiago's body, wrapping him in a hug.

The boy let out a small laugh at the child's excitement. He hugged them back while rocking a bit. His taller figure making (Y/n) , like a 7-year-old in comparison.

"Hola, Flaco. And your parents?" Asked the mother.

"Hola, tía. Hey, uncle. They're out. Didn't want me to be at the house all day,"

"Oh, I see. Would it be alright for you to stick with (Y/n)? We don't want them to feel the need to worry of being alone," requested the father gently.

"Oh, yeah. No problem," said the young teen with a small smile.

After waving their parents goodbye despite the fact that they would see them again anyway, (Y/n) held onto their cousin.

There was a cardboard cutout of Glamrock Freddy with what seems to be wearing an astronaut helmet and holding a fazerblast gun. In a sort of cartoon-ish style, he had his hand on his hip and some facial expression the child wasn't sure how to describe.

Many neon lights lit the hallway they were walking through. It seemed as if the attraction was centered around Freddy and the concept of space and aliens.

This would be cool.

We arrived at the end of a hallway, where a S.T.A.F.F bot was waiting to greet the cousins. It led gestured them to the sliding doors ahead of them.

Once they went inside, they saw many people already inside who were sitting down on the chairs.

The room looked almost like a cinema, except smaller. Slightly cushioned seats were set in 3 rows. A giant projection screen was in the front, displaying a 'Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex" sign.

At least, that's what the child thinks by seeing the logo of the pizzaplex, anyway.

Y'know? Because of the whole dyslexic thing? Yeah...

Santiago led the younger to a spot where they could sit. They sat down and waited for the screen to play.

After waiting for more people to arrive, the lights started to dim. The screen projected the main 4 animatronics as cartoons, like the sign at the entrance of the plex. It started playing music, the same music as in the elevator.