An Imposter Among Us

It was dark and stormy night in Swellview when the back door of the Man Nest opened and a figure with a black hood coveting their face walked in with a lantern.The figure quickly looked around the room before running over to a cabinet and opening it,taking out a VR system.

The figure quickly hooked it up to the nearest study chair and taking off her hoof to reveal them as Mika.

"MEOW!"

Mika looked around to see Schowz just sleeping on the couch.She sighed and placed the VR system over her head.

Five Day Eariler

Everyone was in the Man Nest doing their own thing.Ray was in his superhero suit doing a live video.Chapa let Y/N mess with her hair as they was watching a video how to hurt a guy with rusty spoons.Miles and Bose was on their phones wnd Mika was playing with the mysterious VR system.

Ray:Tell me your indestructible with telling me your indestructible.I'll start.

He proceeded to put his hand in a tank full of eel.He screamed in pain as the eel shocked him.

Ray:I'm ok!

Chapa:Quiet down,we're watching a Bootube video how to a hurt a bad guy with rusty spoons.

Ray:You can't hurt anybody with rusty sp-Ow!

Chapa threw her rusty spoon at Ray

Chapa:I said quiet down.

Mika:Hey guys! We're supposed to be testing this fight training game.

Y/N:Where did that thing come from?

Bose:I found it in this strange box outside the Man Nest.

Miles:You found a strange package and just brought it inside?

Bose:The return label said Fun-Time.

Mika:Well i'm glad you did,cause im about ti beat this purple suit guy.

Ray look at the screen and gasped ad he recognize the purple suit guy.

Ray:That not purple suit guy.That Rick Twitler.

Bose:Who Rick Twitler?

Ray grabbed a remote and pulled up Rick Twitler picture and information

Ray:That Rick Twitler,he invented Twitflash.

Bose:Love Twitflash.

Y/N and Chapa:Same.

Miles:It's a toxic community.

Y/N:That why we love it.

Ray:Yeah well Rick Twitler didn't,once we saw how the internet was ruining the world,he created a living computer virus to destroy the internet forever.

He switch the screen to globs that were shaped into humans

Mika:That it?

Ray:What do you mean "That it?" Those dumb computer viruses were terrifying!

Mika:Well sure,but who cares if someone destroyed the internet?

Chapa,Y/N,Bose and Miles agree with her

Ray:The world runs off of internet,food shortages,power outages,no more vidja games-

Y/N raised her arm as she was getting ready to throw her spoon at him.