𝐘/𝐍 𝐔𝐁𝐔𝐘𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐊𝐈.

A/n:

This is not a chapter, this is to let you know yourself better and to also help you catch up on things that will be happening to you in the future chapters.

(If you do not wish to follow these descriptions, you may change it anytime you want, since I do not control how you look like and what your personality is.)

Name: Y/n
Present last name: Ubuyashiki (Kagaya and Amane took her under their wing and treated her as their own child, thus adopting her.)

Past last name: L/n
Nickname: N/n
Age: 14 (but for now, you are 13 and in the VERY later chapters that have not been released yet, you will be 14 for plot purposes...)
Sex: Female
Height: 5'2 (157 cm? Mui is 3 cm taller than you😢)
Breathing Style: Revival Breathing/Breath of Revival/Or any breathing style to be honest😀

Personality: Comforting, kind of reserved, respectful, kind, not easy to get annoyed, selfless and caring... But she can be a total bada$$ roaster and bad b1tch when it comes to demon battles. She also speaks Japanese when she's pissed for some reason- (She is basically the definition of a good person, except for the badass part-)

Appearance: She has a demon slayer uniform that looks like Kanao's uniform but with a skirt that is long enough to cover her... "Stuff"... She also has F/c socks that are long and reaches mid thigh. She has a light green haori which fades to dark green and it had a pattern that looked like a certain flower aka wisteria flowers. (Wattpad is being a bitch, that's why I can't upload a damn picture of the haori.)

Her hair is h/l and is a beautiful h/c colored one. Her orbs are a nice shade of e/c that sparkled everytime she smiles. Her pink, peachy lips look so soft, you would yearn to kiss it. (Exactly what mui is abt to do in the future chapters.) Her soft s/c skin shone in the daylight and glowed in the moonlight.

About: She is the kindest Pillar when it comes to helping people and fellow demon slayers, she also helps the lower ranks if they are in the brink of death and also give people money if they have any financial difficulties since she is mega rich and does not know what to do with her money. That is why she is respected by most demon slayers, including all the pillars. She has even gained the respect of the Wind pillar, which is rare since he only respects a few people and the same goes for the Serpent pillar.

Demon Slayers even gave her the title of "Light of the Corps" because of her brave, cheerful, kind and gentle personality, while they also have her another title of "Guiding Star of the Slayers" because of her helpful and selfless demeanor, her unstoppable will to protect and save people from the many demons terrorizing Japan, her breathing style and strength that might literally just make her the strongest Hashira once she does. (This is so corny😭)

She always has that smile on her face and it isn't a forced one, her smiles consist of sincerity, care and honesty. She chooses her words carefully and does not speak with a sharp tongue or in other words, does not want to speak with words that will hurt others, including herself. She treats others how she wants to be treated and sometimes takes care of the injured since Kocho-san taught her how to treat wounds and also use medicine.

She became a pillar at the young age of 11, making her the youngest pillar and is known to be in the demon slayer corps for 7 years, well it'll be 8 in the later chapters. She is also the 6th strongest pillar besides Iguro, Uzui, Rengoku, Tomioka, Shinazugawa and Himejima. She thought she created her breathing style by herself, it took long to master all of the forms since most of the forms take an absurd amount of energy due to how powerful the breathing style is, you might be asking why she is the 6th strongest despite her breathing being powerful, is because Y/n still hasn't unlocked her full potential yet!

If you want to look at the forms of the breathing style (which are also cringe for some reason ngl), they are in chapter two. Also her most used form is the scars one.

She SOMETIMES feels pity for demons that had a sympathetic backstory before becoming into an uncontrollable monster. She is also most likely to have a friend once she saves someone because of her kind nature.

She also overworks herself, hoping she would surpass her fathers expectations leading to her having low iron and lack of sleep, making her pass out or faint often after missions or at random times. Don't forget the sudden forgetfulness.

Those also sometimes almost triggering her amnesia, but thankfully she doesn't have it. Don't get your hopes up though, something bad might happen to you in the future, might.

𝐈𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐬, 𝐫𝐡𝐲𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐡𝐦𝐦𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐡𝐚-

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬-♡

𝐃𝐨 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭? 𝐀𝐮𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐡𝐡.

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 𝟖𝟖𝟒