THE UNKNOWN

It's been a while ago when all the chaos and commotion from Ash's life was segregated, after all standing on a high podium of being known as a nerd was definitely not one of the best things, that she thought about. She gazed admiringly at her old certificates, thinking of just driving and reaching a place where she didn't feel like ''Unknown'', mostly to herself. She had all the charm of what looked like a beauty from a crazy red-colored lens, but in reality, it was just silence and books to accompany her. She was an introvert and her time was not fully used. In simpler words, she was exhausted and needed a break to get out of her crazy, book-stuffed cerebrum.

do you know, the importance of a call, when one is battling with a crazy life? if not then let me tell you, that for ash it meant the world. she didn't like the feeling of being bound in the settings of society, and that led to a lot of fears in her life until she chose to discover them and live on a real rare page of life. 

life seem to really end as and when she wanted a place to really have her thoughts intact.

feeling like a retro chic in modern 2.0, she surrendered herself to completely change the course of her life, by becoming a different version of herself. she went on a long walk, and ended up being sitting on a bench, imagining the beauty of nature, and making the words rhyme in her head.

After thousands of saying that i am enough and sounding philosophical, she read about the concept of yin and yang and how everything else made sense.