Foreword

ㅤㅤThe events written in this book have been inspired by the writer's personal experiences and adventures in life; and if not, are entirely fictitious.

     ㅤㅤNames of people, locations, organizations, etc. mentioned to bring in a sense of realism will be modified according to the writer's sense of creativity; any resemblance to actual persons, living or not, and landmarks alike is entirely coincidental. The writer does not encourage the use of personal details for public consumption without proper consent.

     ㅤㅤFormalities aside, the writer of humble origin seeks to express her gratitude to the life she has lived so far, and to every letter that tickles her insides and out. Given another opportunity to exhibit her inner world in what can be perceived, she thanks God above, and to you who has come across this book. It's a vast world, the real one and cyber, so she believes that to meet you, although indirectly, is something that adds color to her life.

   ㅤㅤ  Diversity is well-honored by the writer, with the use of proper manifestation. No religion or belief must be ridiculed. We must practice proper discourse as kindness is virtue.

     ㅤㅤWith that said, the book shall unravel as it should.

     ㅤㅤFrom one child of Papa to another, may this find you well.

Sincerely,
quillumina