23

Melissa 

The car ride home was almost completely silent. I honestly didn't understand why. Naz made her bed and she shall lie in it. Isn't this what she wanted? For me to let her go be with that woman? What more did she want from me when all she wants is her. Maybe the fact that I can't be her friend right now? Well tough fucking tits. 

This conclusion I came to was nothing short of hard and painful, because I love her.  I'm in love with her but I know it won't work anymore, so I'm not going to try and force her to stay when she's already out the door. I'll take my L in peace.

"Melly...", I heard her speak. I was in the back seat with my legs propped up while her and Adaya were in the front.

"Melissa", I corrected with a warm tone. There's no bad blood but sis my name is Melissa. She sighed.

"Melissa then. Why are you acting this way? Why are you shutting me out?", She asked and Adaya choked on her water and chuckled a bit. Petty, I love it.

"You shut me out when you embarrassed me in front of god.", I said speaking on our marriage.

It had gotten super quiet and I smiled in silent victory because I didn't want to continue this conversation.

"So how's the weather?", Adaya asked shifting in her seat uncomfortably.

"Shut the fuck up Adaya", Naz grumbled and Adaya laughed.

"mmm you can't make me, I will gut you like a fish.", Adaya said in a flirty tone followed with a kiss blown in the direction of Naz.

"I love you Melissa", Naz spoke sincerely but I wasn't going for it.

"You love Xander, you just don't want me to stop kissing your ass and begging for you to love me and now that I'm not? You're fucking groveling.  What's that thing Rue said? You love being loved, that applies here Nazari.", I spoke and she hit the brakes hard and it caused me to fly a bit and hit my head on the seat.

I instantly smacked her from the backseat.

"What the fuck Nazari!!!!", I yelled and she turned all the way around in her seat.

"Stop acting like Xander just came in and I stopped loving you, you fucking cunt. I fucking love you, I love Xander too, but that doesn't mean you act like a prissy little brat. I can handle the cold shoulder, the boundaries, but I wont tolerate this stupid shitty behavior. Sit the fuck back put on your fucking seat belt and we can continue this fucking ride. Music up and nobody talks do you both fucking hear me? Because if I can't be crystal let me be fucking clear, I fucked up, but I don't deserve to be disrespected in my own fucking vehicle. Now shut the fuck up and enjoy the fucking ride.", Naz growled

Might sound a little toxic but she should say that again and come a little closer to my...hush.

"Yes sirrrr", I laughed before doing exactly what she said. The rest of the ride was silent aside from the drill music being played very loudly.

I sat in the backseat and just contemplated. My ex and crush are both in the car. Both fine. My hormones are going fucking wild. Adaya just sitting there looking all...damn.  Then Naz is just...ugh. Get me out this fucking car.

We pulled up to the house and I looked out and my movers were there. Great right on time. One detail I forgot to mention was I had my new property already and that I was just moving my drawers to he new place because I've already furnished it and put the nursery together...myself.

"What's going on?", Naz and Adaya said in unison

"Oh the movers are here, I'm just taking my drawers and clothes to my new property. I already furnished it, Taya's room is done and I got the nursery set up. I also traded in my car for a new one because I knew you had a tracker placed in so you would always know where I was for safety purposes. My car is at my house and you and yours can move in and fuck, make love, and get disgusting on the bed that we did all of that stuff on in every inch of this horrid fucking house. you are welcome, you can also redecorate to your liking and I have a nursery set up in there as well for when you have our babies on your pre-determined days. Open my door Nazari and close your mouth before a fly, gets in it.", I spoke with conviction.