A VESSEL?✧

⊱─── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───⊰

WHEN WILL THIS BE OVER?

❝WHEN WILL THIS BE OVER?❞

════════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹════════

ANOTHER DAY IN THE GALAXY VOID. HOW EXCITING, WOO-HOO...!❞ You said, floating into nothingness with only the stars staring back at you. 'Swimming' in the void is certainly a new experience for you, by now you've already grown accustomed to it, and you even forget how to walk because of it!

❝Say, how long do you think I haven't seen them?❞ You asked the stars above, reaching your hand out as you grabbed one of the shooting stars, admiring its beauty. ❝If only they were here with me...❞ You sighed depressingly, clutching it close to your chest before letting it retreat back to its place.

Ever since the trial, you've been stuck here for as long as you remember. Or maybe you don't even remember when or how you get it here, your memory is fuzzy and hazy from all the wailing and cries in the void. You tried so many ways to escape this void, and yet nothing seemed to work.

❝I've already lost count of what day it is today!❞ You complained, throwing your arms up and down like a child. Pouting your lips as you rolled over into your left side, to your surprise you saw something. There was... SOMETHING in the void!

It was sparkly like that shooting star you grabbed earlier, it shined out the most among this galaxy. It almost looked as if it was.. Inviting you to come closer.