~jiung~

i walked into jiung's apartment, waiting for him at the door. he opened the door to greet me in hiking clothes. {hi?} i waved awkwardly trying not to laugh at his ridiculous outfit. he smiled and pulled me into a hug {hi y/n! where are your hiking clothes?} i looked at him in confusion. {what do you mean? i thought we were going to the mall.} he smirked at me and turned his head up. {no silly... were going hiking. you need to touch some grass anyways.} i walked into his living room pushing past him. {i think no. i will watch your house while you go hiking.} jiung walked towards me {my apartment isn't alive, you know that right? don't make excuses. lets go get you some clothes, because that obviously won't work} he said pointing to my hoodie and pajama pants. {but they're comfy} i whined while wrapping my arms around myself. jiung grabbed my hands while dragging me off the couch. {get in my car were going back to your house so you can get clothes for hiking} i whined in an annoyed tone. {fineee~ i thought i could get away without going.} as we arrived to my house i ran to the door hoping to get there before jiung so i wouldn't have to go hiking. i ran into my house and slammed before jiung could reach the door. i laughed as i sat down on the couch about to watch tv. upon clicking the on button my front door swung open. {forgot you gave me the key huh?} jiung said while smirking. {fine, i guess i'll go hiking, but were going at my speed.} i said as jiung's eyes widened. {if we go at your speed it will be 80 years before we get to the top!} i whined while looking him dead in the eye. {hey~! dont make fun of me, you know i hurt my ankle} he chuckled and sat down next to me. {fine we can go at your speed, but we need to get to the trial before dusk so we're not there till 12:00am. so lets go!} i smiled while getting up to change into my hiking outfit and go get in the car. {surprise jiung!} i said while sliding out of the bedroom in a neon green sports bra and some back leggings. he chuckled and smirked. {ok well if that's what your going to wear lets go!} i followed him to the car so we could go enjoy the view of the mountain.