The talk with Aslan

Edmund's POV

Lucy made her choice. But mine is still unclear to me. "Edmund?" I looked up and everyone was staring at me.

"Sorry was something said?" I asked looking at Aslan.

"Yes. I asked what you would like to do." He said watching me.

"Well that's just it. I don't know."

"What do you mean?" Caspian asked coming you to me with Lev following him.

"Well I want to stay in Narnia, but I know I'll miss England, plus Peter."

"Peter made his choice already." Caspian said sounding hurt.

"I have an idea." Aslan spoke as we all turned to him.

He breathed on me and a beautiful necklace appeared on my neck.

"Go back to England and talk to Peter, while making your choice. When you and Peter decide click the necklace. One for just you, two for both you and Peter." He spoke with a smile.

"Ok." I said and walked to stand by Lucy.

"One more thing. Lucy daughter of Eve, Edmund son of Adam. If you drop one drop of blood in the sea our world time will slow to yours." Aslan spoke looking out to sea.

Lucy and I nodded and put a drop of blood in the sea. The a portal like hole appeared in the water.

Lucy, Eustace, and I stepped in, and turned to look at Caspian, Lev, and Aslan. The three of us waved to them as the portal closed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Finally back in England. Lets find Peter.