delinquent meets the beauty

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ugh...my head hurts..nana?" Takemichi wokes up from his slumber and when he open his eyes he saw his nana changing his clothes.

"YOUNG MASTER!!! YOUR AWAKE!" The headmaid screams in happiness and the other servants comes to the room asking if takemichi need anything or wanna rest.

"Shut up..do you want to burst my ear?! Give me need something to drink" takemichi orders while rubbing his eyes for a clearer vision.

"Here, young master" the headmaid gives takemichi a glass of water. After takemichi drank it he slept again telling everyone his head still hurts. The doctor said it was normal since he cried so much after sometime.

(The next day)

"I am going to school now!" Takemichi tells his servants and walks out the door after hearing "have a nice day young master!!".

<(Takemichi is now in the car)>

"Driver..did you and the servants hire someone to protect me again?!".
Takemichi ask the driver furiously.

"Y-young master y-yes.." the driver is shock at how takemichi found out because neither he or not any servant told him.

Takemichi gets his arrogant nose become long
"I knew it! But don't let them come near me ok?!" Takemichi orders the driver. Actually takemichi didn't know he just heard the doctor and his driver speaking about it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Takemichi gets off the car and looks around but he didn't saw his friends today. He was thinking if they were mad at him since he yesterday said he hate all people.

He goes into the classroom to find none of his friend so he gets a little sad and then he sat at his sit.

The teacher soon came in and starts teaching, takemichi didn't listen to the teacher and looks out the window sighing and making furious noise.

The corridor started to get noisy and someone opens the door of takemichi class
"Is hanagaki takemichi in here?" A boy ask the class.

Takemichi stood up from his chair and speaks "oh...it's the short boy" the boy face shows a betrayed look and he goes to takemichi seat and took takemichi hand and takes him outside without teachers consent.

Takemichi freed his hand from the boy "my name sano manjiro not short boy takemitchy"
Mikey introduce himself.

"Why are the seniors in the floor?" Takemichi ask with a dumb expression. Mikey trys to hold his laugh.

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!" Takemichi asked furiously. "No...takemitchy it's just your so cute" Mikey replies with his eyes looking towards Takemichi.

"W-what shut up.." takemichi covers his face hard. Mikey giggles and saw takemichi face getting redder.

"Are you two done?" Draken interrupts both lovely moment. "Kenchin!!" Mikey whines. "Shut up! Don't call me that!" Draken shouts at Mikey.

Takemichi gets on top of the seniors body. "Take..mitchy?" Mikey looks at takemichi shocked. "Come on!! Join me!" Takemichi spokes with a hint of shining eyes.

Mikey and draken dumbfounded but still joins takemichi. Mikey  starts to hold takemichi hand by fake whining that if he didn't hold his hand he will fall. Takemichi was too dumb to notice so he just let him hold his hand while draken just sighed.

they were about to go to outside of the school building when suddenly a girl with peachy hair stops right infront of Mikey.
.

[I am just trying my best to go like the original story lol]

It will soon starts to change into my own liking