Into the lions den once again!

My mind was set on it and so I patiently waited for the day to be over and us to get back to our home at UA. I knew what I was doing was wrong but it felt so right. Something about the LOV was making my hair stand up and I didn't like it. Through all my life, I survived not because I was strong but because I was trusting my instincs. Right now they were telling me that I needed more information. I needed to know what was going on and I needed to make sure that everyone would be safe. This was my desition. No one could tell me no or that it was to dangerous.

Sorry Nezu...

I need to do this!

I feel like this is the only thing that keeps us safe.

You protected me as long as I know you.

Now it is my turn to protect what you love and build up.

I will not let a random group of villains destroy it.

No!

I can do this!

I will find out where they are staying and everything.

I am a hidden card!

Getting out of UA was a lot easier this time since I used the same rout to get out and it was kinda natural for me to use my quirk but it felt different somehow. Never did I use my quirk this specifical and with a goal in mind. No that is not true. There was one time I used it to survive and I remember it clearly. It was the only time I didn't get sick and I didn't know why. This time it was the same feeling. 

Was it because I was protecting something precious?

Was it my body who canceled out the drawback?

Or was it my mind who was stronger than it?

Who knows?

I for sure didn't and I didn't care. There was soo much on stake and I knew it very well. I might be playing dumb at home and and trying to make Nezu not worry that much but I knew, based on his eyes how worried he was. If there was something I could do, who was I not to do it?

Shiggy: You are back? Glad to see you again?

It was just 3 minutes after I got my drink and sat down that Shiggy was already there right at my table and smiling like a damn idiot. I knew if he knew what I was that he wouldn't be smiling like that but instead would be planning my funeral. For now I was rather to let him think he would win that fight he was planning than do the later.

Of course I faked my best smile and took a sip of my drink.

Me: Ah nice to see you again Shiggy.

Shiggy: Any news?

Me: Depends on what you are looking for?

Shiggy: You know what I want to do.

Me: I know but more importanly what can you offer me for addtiona informations?

Shiggy: What do you want?

Me: How about everything you can offer.

Shiggy: Deal but first give me your informations.

Me: Alright. For now I have some about the teachers who will be there and the students. Which one do you prefer?

Shiggy: Give me the teacher. Who will be there besides All Might?

Me: Eraserhead is the class main teacher. He of course will be there as well.

Shiggy: Then this will be easy.

Me: How come.

Shiggy: You know about his cooldown time as well as how we can see his quirk?

Me: Of course I know the ins and outs about his quirk.

Shiggy: We also know that.

Me: I see. 

Shiggy: Then who will be there next?

Me: A rescue hero. From what I can tell it will be Thirteen.

Shiggy: Hmm... I need to adjust some of my plans.

Me: Now your turn.

Shiggy: I do not know if I told you this but we have a nomu at our disposure. It is a creature which was once a human but has no brains anymore. Believe me if I tell you that it is a game changer with how many quirks it has.

So this is his big plan.

He will be having it fighting All Might.

I need to know more!

How is he entering there?!

How many will be there?

When will it happen?

I need more!

Me: I knew about it. 

Shiggy: Oho! Really? Then tell me!

Me: It is something you created to fight All Might. Strength, agility, speed, recovery. These main points are a must in it.

Shiggy: You sure remember what we were talking about last time, huh. No cheating here.

Me: Of course.

Shiggy: Alright then how about I tell you something about my little organisation.

Me: Please do.

Shiggy: For now there is only me and Kurogiri. My quirk is-

Me: Related to touching stuff. I know.

Shiggy: Realy impressive. I am sure I never told you about it.

Me: You didn't had to. I watched you pick up stuff and even now you are careful that your whole palm is not touching anything.

Shiggy: Hahahahahaha. I really like you. I can disintegrate stuff. My partner Kurogiri can teleport.

SHIT!

This definitelly makes the how they gonna enter there!

FUCK!

Class 1A is screwed!

They all are!

Me: Nice information there.

Shiggy: And enough for the names of the heroes, I believe.

Me: Indeed. Is there anything you want to know more?

Shiggy: There is a lot I want to know. Especially how you came to all this information.

Me: It is my job and you know it is against the rule to ask this.

Shiggy: I do but it is still worth trying.

Me: No one is stopping you from that but that just gave me a reason to leave. Have a nice day Shiggy.

Shiggy: You too Deku and I believe I will see you again very soon.