6; together at last.

ELENA SAT at her desk wide awake, staring over the pictures from the first attack thinking to herself. trying to think if billy would ever have done this to someone, someone he didn't even know.

she had a sip of wine out of her glass, looking through the awful images.

casey becker's house had almost burned down, she was making popcorn when she got a call from the killer. her parents said they could still hear her through the phone in the house about a minute before they found her outside.

poor casey becker.

she heard a tap on her window, causing her to jump. she turned to see dewey in her window, he had managed to crawl up to the second floor to her bedroom window. she didnt know if she could bare to talk to him tonight, after all of the things happening around her.

he looked cold though, so she walked over and opened it. pulling it slightly open, "what do you want, dwight," she says with sadness in her voice, "please let me in, lena. i just want to talk," he says back. she sighs and pulls the window open fully, grabbing his hand to help him inside. once he got in, she pulled it back down again and locked it, looking out of it to make sure nobody else was around since she was on edge.

she felt his hand on her arm, she flinched at the cold touch on her warm skin. he turned her to face him, she couldn't look at him. she felt horrible at how she acted earlier to him, but she was just so shocked that billy had been taken in. she couldn't handle it all.

he moved his other hand onto her cheek, just before tears started falling from her eyes, "lena..," he says, "i'm so sorry, i know it's hard, but we had to keep him in just in case," dewey says, wiping her tears away.

"i know, i know i'm sorry," she says to him, he wrapped his arms around her, letting her melt into his touch. she needed him there, she needed him to support her tonight. she looked up, his hand meeting her cheek again to tilt her head back more, he closed the space in between them by pressing his lips into hers.

her arm hooking around the back of his neck to pull him down closer to her, deepening the kiss. the two breathing heavily, she moves him back towards her bed. separating for a moment as she pushes him down onto it.

her crawling into his lap, he moves his hands down to her hips. holding onto her.

he could taste her salty tears from before, she really wanted to call him but was too scared in case he was mad at her. but he clearly wasn't, he wouldn't be making out with her if he was.

it was more like he felt guilty, and now the two both were upset and in need of some reassurance.

"can you stay the night?" she asks him, he seemed hesitant, especially since sidney was staying at their house that night and the whole reason he had gone over to her house was to say sidney got another call from the killer and he hadn't even told her yet.

"i'd really have to get back to sidney and tatum, just in case. but you can come with me?" he suggests, it was good enough for her.

she nodded.

"i'll go grab my jacket and bag," she says, he nods. she packs a change of clothes for work the next day as well as the case files she had on her desk. she grabs her jacket off the back of her chair and finished the last bit of wine in her glass before grabbing dewey's hand and sneaking down the stairs with him.