Nemean Lion, We catch a Train, Meet a Love Goddess

Then the oracle sat down in the forest clearing, Zoe's eyes were wide as she realised she might not die this time. Percy just stood still thinking about the prophecy, He was angry that Artemis had been captured but he had to wait as they needed to hurry if they where to save her. Jordan and Grover had been ordered by Chiron to take her back to the attic. Percy decided that he would be the one to get lost in the land without rain.

They walked towards the Big House to discuss the Prophecy.

Zoe decided to choose Herself, Thalia, Bianca, Grover and reluctantly she chose Jordan as the last member. Percy wasn't angry because if the girls needed help he would provide it. Once they left the meeting Percy whispered to Zoe, "hold the necklace and call my name if you need help."

Zoe nodded and they made their way to the van where their first destination would be The Smithsonian Museum which Percy brought up pictures on his monster proof phone courtesy of Hephaestus. He was preparing himself to shadow travel if necessary.

30 minutes later,

He heard Zoe call his name in his head so he grinned. He replied" I'll be there in a minute hold on till then." and shadow travelled to the entrance of museum.

He smirked and transformed into a lion. He looked down and remarked that he was a black lion. Ragnar shouted in his head that he was not a normal lion, he was the original Lion so he was larger than usual. He would be larger than the even the Nemean Lion. He would be massive. He let out a snarl and Percy strolled stealthily into the museum to where Zoe was located.

LINE BREAK

Zoe cursed as Jordan ran into Bianca and then took of the invisibility cap. Jordan then panted out "The General is here and said he was sending a plaything to us." Zoe paled and suddenly there was a loud roar, and the Nemean Lion jumped into the room and the mortals all ran out. Zoe briefly wondered what they saw before she reached for her necklace and said "Percy."

she heard a response in her head, I'll be there in a minute, hold on till then. She looked towards Thalia and Bianca and mouthed what Percy had just said. She smiled and they both wondered what Percy was going to do. Grover asked meekly "what should we do?"

Thalia smiled and said "We need to distract it before Zoe's help arrives." Jordan snorted and Zoe glared at him causing him to gulp shakily. They then proceeded to distract the Nemean Lioness because apparently it didn't actually have a mane so it was a female.

Its skin was still as strong as ever and it pounced on each of them but they all dodged. This kept going for what felt like hours until a louder roar permeated through the air. They turned and gulped because there was a black lion with blue lines on it.

Most off all it was massive. It stood around 6 feet tall at the shoulder and about 5m long and a tail that was about a 1m long. It just stood there majestically. If this beautiful animal came for them they were truly dead.

They turned towards the Nemean Lioness which let out a whimper and then ran towards the Lion slowly and rubbed itself against the bigger lion who let out a small chuff. The Lion turned towards the exit and motioned with its head. They all quickly made they're way back towards the van they drove off and stopped at a gas station where they saw Percy sitting on the floor holding a sleeping Lion cub. Jordan and Grover lay fast asleep in the back of the van. Thalia asked "Is that another one of your mates?"

Percy snorted "She claims she is my daughter. But I suspect she is Ragnar's child and she smelled Ragnar. I gave her a memory sweet and she was terrified of me but I apologised profusely and shen turned into a lion cub. I also decided to adopt her as my own."