»35«

.

Lisa :- Jungkook You can come here once please, it's urgent.

—Moments later Jungkook walks up to Lisa. What was the need for which she was called so urgently?

Lisa :- Jungkook can you get me the nose drops and napkins from my bag ?

Jungkook :- What happened and why are you holding your nose with a tissue ?

—He furrows his brows and turns serious.

Jungkook :- How many times have I told you to get a checkup with a hematologist? Lissoo you have high blood pressure and your nosebleeds are not normal in this age and you cannot avoid them like this.

Lisa :- Done scolding me? Go get the drops and napkins from my duffel bag quickly please.

—He rolls his eyes and goes to Lisa's bag to get the things she said.

Jungkook :- How many times have I told you don't to listen to me to see a doctor, Now see your makeup get ruined due to bleeding.

—She chuckled

Lisa :- You seem to be the first guy who worries about girls' makeup.

Jungkook :- Of course, why not? Because only this 10 inch layer can hide your ugly face.

Lisa :- you jarkkook.

—She playfully punched him in the chest.

Jungkook :- Where is your face powder? I'm putting it on you.

—He puffed and dabbed powder on her face.

Jungkook :- uglylisoo.

—He tapped her forehead.

Lisa :- Ahhh!! It's hurts

Jungkook:- being ?

—She rubs her forehead with her index's palm while Jungkook kisses the spot.

—And at that moment someone opened the washroom door and the big storm happened.

—YN is looking at the two of them with her big eyes.

"Yn!"

—He called out to her but that time hse stood like a statue not even blinking her eyes. Jungkook realizes that she might be thinking something wrong.

—So he keeps coming to you but you run away without giving him a chance.

Jungkook :- Yn!! YN !!

—He shouts and chases you but you get lost in the crowd of people inside the‌ hall.