Chapter 1: The Start Of It All

September 1 2022

It was nighttime as It was raining heavily in Iowa, There was a RUGBY game happening as Multiple players were seen playing the match while tackling eachother and were trying to grab the quanco, The rain continued pouring heavily as Both teams were separated after one team scored a goal.

Someone was seen standing as He removed his helmet for a minute and fixed his hair.

This was Desmond Crowe, He is eighteen years old. His father passed away in a drunk driving incident and Desmond was blamed for the death of his father's death because Desmond didn't even save him. Although he loved his father to his heart and hearing about his death drove him in guilt and regret.

Crowe has a strained relationship with his mother after his father's death. Although he loves his little sister which his sister likes to play tennis.

Desmond is very hot headed, aggressive, fearless but he tries to be kind and friendly.

As the game continued on, Desmond tackled and tried to grab the quanco from a player until another player tackled Desmond and grabbed the quanco from him which upsetted Desmond as He got up.

Steve: *Laughs* Wake up, Desmond, Your too slow.

Desmond felt ticked off but tried to calm down as the game continued going on.

Both teams scored two points and were even with their points, But one of them needed to score another point to win, As they continued playing. Steve continued to taunt Desmond which Crowe was getting really upset and told him to shut up.

The rain continued heavily as Steve was taunting him again.

Steve: You know Desmond, You need to step up your game.

Desmond: First focus on the game, Steve!

Steve: *Laughs* You know. . . I don't even feel bad for your old man.

And there was the breaking point to Desmond's anger. His eyes were widen in anger as He looked at Steve and walked towards him as Steve looked at him until Desmond threw him to the floor.

 His eyes were widen in anger as He looked at Steve and walked towards him as Steve looked at him until Desmond threw him to the floor