Chapter 12: Blossom

September 17 2022

The time was seven thirty as Desmond was seen in the grocery shop, buying some vegetables for dinner tonight. However, Desmond also messaged Disha that he was free tonight and was going to go out with her.

Disha told him that they could meet in an Indian restaurant at eight thirty, Desmond felt excited about the date but he also felt nervous, restless and needed some advice that he had to message Benjamin and Cody for advice.

Desmond was looking through the vegetables and grabbed the important ones he needed as He put them in a plastic bag as He continued looking around until he heard a familiar voice.

???: Hey Desmond, I didn't know you like grocery shopping

Desmond: Evan? I didn't know you were here.

Evan: Yeah, my Mom needed some stuff, That's why.

Desmond: I see. How is everything else going?

Evan: Good, good. What about you? Oh! And how is your instructorship going?

Desmond: Everything is good, and I have been learning and training a lot. Though the teacher can be really strict.

Evan: But I heard he was a professional. Probably, he's trying to intimidate you

Desmond: You could be right about that, but thanks for the recommendation.

Evan: No problem! Anything for a friend.

Desmond looked at him and had a small smile on his face as Crowe patted his shoulder.

Desmond: You're a good guy, Evan. I'm sorry if I have been harsh to you for a while

Evan was surprised by hearing that from Desmond, but he didn't want to blame him for anything, He gave a smile to him as Peters spoke.

Evan: It's cool, man. You're a nice guy, but you just gotta. . . control your anger sometimes. No offence, though.

Evan raised both of his arms up as Desmond just looked at him and nodded.

Desmond: Yeah, but I'm glad you're being honest.

Evan: No problem, I'll just buy the stuff now, Take care.

Desmond: Take care, Oh, and one more thing.

Evan: What is it?

Desmond: Uhh. . . . Do you have any advice?

Evan: What kind of advice?

Desmond: Uh. . . Date advice.

Evan: Date? Wait, you're going on a date with someone!?

Desmond covered his face in embrassment and sighed as He looked at Evan.

Desmond: Yes, I am, and I never been. . . on a date with someone, so I need some advice.

Evan: You're so lucky, man. Um, personally, I have never been on a date, but first of all, you should relax and be yourself. Also, make sure to maintain a positive attitude.