🖤Chapter:- 19🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

AUTHOR'S POV...

Jungkook and Y/n are in car. Y/n is behaving weird, she is just sweating and heavily breathing. As if someone made her ran a marathon.

Watching this Jungkook increase his car speed more. They reached home. Jungkook came outside but Y/n didn't.

He went towards her side and open the door "aren't you gonna come out?" he said in annoyed tone.

"I'm no~not feel~feeling good. I'm fenfeeling very weird." Y/n said in shattering tone while wiping sweat which are forming on her forehead.

Jungkook closed her eyes and sigh in annoyance. He bend to her level and took her in his arms. Y/n is just looking at him while her arms are wrapped around his neck, He is carrying her in a bridal style to her bedroom,

He notice her intense stares on himself. "Why she is looking at me like that??" But he shrugged it off.

You both reached your room. He went towards your bed and bend down to put you on bed, lay down. But you didn't left his neck. He look at you "what ?? Leave me and Why are you loo--" his words got cut off by your bold step. You connected your lips with him, out of nowhere.

You started to move your lips on his, shamelessly yet passionately. You pulled him more closer to yourself, just to deepen the kiss, Jungkook closed his eyes and was about to kiss you back but, before that you stopped and pulled back,

He looked at you, being all confused. "Y/ n, what the fuck you just di~~~" his words again got cut off by your again kissing him. You pulled him more closer and started to kiss his jawline and neck.

Jungkook hold your hands when you were started opening his shirt buttons. "Y/n what are you doing?? Are you out of you mind??" he said in quite serious tone, while you look at him with tears in your eyes,

"Opp-oppa I don't know, I'm feeling so weird." You broke down into tears leaving Jungkook again confused as hell. "I'm thinking dirty things." she said while tears came out. "Opp-oppa do something, please. I'm feeling like if I won't kiss you, I'll die." she confessed about her condition while hugging him tightly and crying in his chest.

"Did anyone gave you any drink?" He asked her while wrapping his arms around her pettie body and patting your back, softly. She nodded her head as yes, sniffing in his chest. "Who??" Again asked you.

"Taehy-taehyung oppa." she said while still being in his arms.

"That means he is the one who did this, He must have mixed something in your drink--- umm, viagra if I'm not wrong, which made you horny." he said in a dark angry tone.

Jungkook is said these things and Y/n heard it. But she ignored it, recklessly. As her mind is only concentrating on his body. She is way too much horny, right now. It's totally getting out of her hands.

She kissed Jungkook's chest. She started to plant kiss's in his neck and jawline while again opening his shirt buttons.

Jungkook hold her and made her lay down on the bed. "Y/n sleep." he said it, intentionally. He knows how much needy you are, right now.

"Please." Y/n said while told his hand, showing her pleading eyes.

"Y/n, it's not right. We should be in my limits." he said although he wants this too. Even though he is having a bonner and a immense feeling of exploring your body, fully and passionately.

"Please!" she again said. She knows that she is worng. Whatever she is asking for, is something she shouldn't. But her hormones are not in her favour. They wants something else.

She is not in her right state of mind.

Jungkook smirked in mind. That's it. This is what he wanted. She wants him. He wants her.

He sigh as if he is so much helpless. Just to act like he is doing this for her. "I'm letting you use my body." he said while sitting on the bed.

A smirk is creeping on his lips.

Y/n is looking down while making fist of her palm. She is trying to control herself. It's literally very hard for her to control when a strong men fragrance is hitting her nostrils, effortlessly.

"Opp-oppa you can go~~~"
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE...

Next chapter is going to be a long ass smut.

You all better vote for the story otherwise forget about getting another chapter any soon. For those who constantly asks me for an update, kindly tell others to vote.

❣️ THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it 🌟
#Leave your comments 🌟

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««