𝒊𝒊.

001,  teaser

001, teaser

           "IN THE most respectful way, your girlfriend is so hot

           "IN THE most respectful way, your girlfriend is so hot." Chad's voice entered Ethan's ears. "I know." Ethan agreed as the duo stared at the dancing red haired girl, who was dressed in a 'sexy' mad hatter costume.

           At the feeling of eyes on her, she looked around for the source, soon spotting Ethan and Chad. She blew a kiss in Chad's direction, causing Ethan's jaw to tick in annoyance.

          She simply smirked, walking over to the pair. "Opinions on the costume?" Effi questioned, doing a small spin for Chad.

           His eyes trailed over her, and he couldn't deny that she pulled off the look. She wore a black corset, with a mini black corset material skirt, which was all matched with black heels and lacy stockings. The black and gold velvet cropped blazer had been abandoned long ago. The velvet gold and black hat, which had 10/6 stuck on it, sat slightly tilted on Effi's head. Without it, you wouldn't really be able to tell she was the mad hatter.

           "Respectfully, you look gorgeous, Effi." Chad complimented. Effi grinned, rising on her tip toes so she could place a kiss on Chad's cheek. As she pulled away, her grin grew at the red lips mark it had left on his now slightly pink face.

         Ethan's eyes bored into Effi's face as he silently dared her to look at him.

         This was their little game, teasing one another by flirting with other people, but Effi always took it one step further, wondering how long it would take for Ethan to snap and end up killing the person.

           So far, he had 'snapped' a total of four times.

          Effi looked over to her boyfriend, practically staring into his soul as she now dared him to do something about what she had just done. Though, the tense atmosphere was cut short as Anika appeared.

           "Hey, big guy, you're needed." She voiced. The trio followed after the girl, even though she was only really speaking to Chad.

           "Hey, partner!" Chad called after Frankie, who was walking up the stairs with Tara. "Tara's good down here."