Episode 11: [MinStal Introduction]

MINHYUK:

-------

Annyeong! I'm Kang Min-hyuk! I'm 23 years old. I am a drummer in a band called CNBlue. You'll also see me in the drama "The Heirs" and I also starred in "Heartstrings" hehehe ^_^ That's the only things that fans usually know about me. However, there's quite a lot of things that you don't know about me. Do you remember my co-star and love team pair in The Heirs? Hahaha, Krystal is my childhood bestfriend. OO, tama yang narinig nyo (or nabasa lol) We both lived in America before, we were never separated from each other. Both of our parents were business partners. And our mansions were close to each other, so we were neighbors and we would go to each other's house. She would sometimes bring her sister, Jessica, but Jessica left when she was 11 years old. So you know how Krystal missed her sister so much, and in order to bring back the happy Krystal, I never left her. Never akong umalis sa tabi nya. Then after many years nakita ni Krystal na super famous na ang sister nya sa South Korea bilang member ng popular group na SNSD or Girls Generation. Krystal was super happy hearing that news, so she also worked hard and tried to be like her sister... Dinamay pa nga nya ako eh... tsk.. All my life I thought I would become a Businessman. Pero after magpumilit si Krystal sa parents nya na maging idol, ay pinayagan naman sya. PERRROOO!!! In one condition, I should go with Krystal to Korea... Wala naman akong nagawa. Kinausap ng parents nya yung parents ko, ayun ako ang parang naging bodyguard ni Krystal. You see, Krystal and I went to Korea, then we both auditioned at SM Entertainment but we both failed. They said she wasn't good enough, but for me she did an excellent performance. I didn't mind that I didn't pass pfft. Pero si Krystal, super sya nasaktan, why? Kasi Jessica ang nagging judge and she failed her own sister. Nagkaroon ng gap or space yung dating close sisters. I don't know how it started but all I know is that Krystal proved her sister wrong. Haissst.. After some years we both passed our auditions, sya sa SM Entertainment parin, while I am under FNC Entertainment. At the year of 2009 we both debuted. We were both sad and happy, sad kasi magkakahiwalay kami (different dorms and schedules) and happy kasi may career na kami! We barely saw each other after our debut. Then after many years we completely didn't see each other. I was always busy and so was her. Then we met again in the drama "The Heirs". It was quite awkward because Krystal seems so different already. The aura and air around her seems different. Yeah she was nice and all pero not the same anymore. And while we were waiting for our scenes I saw her talking on the phone with a guy named Kim Myungsoo. At first I didn't mind because maybe they were just close friends... But then when I accidentally saw her wallpaper it was the guy. I knew him because I often see his group "INFINITE". That's when I realize that she had an eye on Myungsoo. After 2 years, I heard rumors about her that she talked to a director for a drama. And that she specifically wanted Myungsoo to be her leading man. But unfortunately, they had Rain for the main role and when Krystal heard that she threw a fit. The only good news was that Myungsoo will also be in the drama. Hahaha bakit parang about Krystal and Myungsoo to? This is what I know, I like Krystal. I've liked her since we were kids. I get jealous when I see her with other guys. And I'm hurt because she's definitely a different Krystal. ^_^ That's it! I hope you'll anticipate and keep watching~ Please support us! Hwaiting!

Krystal:

------

^__^ Anneyong! I'm Krystal Jung and I'm 20 years old. I'm a member in a girl group called F(X). I've debuted since 2009. You'll also know me as Jessica's sister. Although we might seem close, but in reality we're not. We had a reality show together but she used that to gain popularity. Haha. I used to idolized my sister. I used to look up to her. But she ruined that! All I know is that I'm in F(X) but not not because of her. I worked hard for my dream. Hihihihihihihi~ Right now I'm crushing on someone! Kyah~ Make a guess~ Anyways I hope you'll watch and support We Got Married! Byee~

Narrator's POV:

-----------

Natapos na yung interview, and it was obvious that they don't feel comfortable with each other.

Minhyuk: uhm.. gusto mong sumabay nalang sakin pauwi?

Krystal: Hindi na... may driver ako. And in fact he's here already. Kaya see you nalang.

Halatang iniiwasan ni Krystal si Minhyuk, napansin naman ito ni Minhyuk.

Nagtaka si Minhyuk bakit ayaw na sa kanya ng bestfriend nya.

Pagkaalis ni Krystal ay umalis na din si Minhyuk.

Krystal's POV:

----------

URGHHHHH!!! BAKIT BA LAHAT NG TAONG MAHAL KO AYAW SAKIN?! UNA SI ATE!! Close naman kami dati ah! Anong nangyari!!! Hay nako! She called me yesterday... And she heard that I'm in America... Pinagalitan nya ako. Nakakahiya daw ako! Ang sakit sakit ng mga sinabi nya sakin. Basta I'll prove her wrong! Tapos si Myungsoo, ugh.... ayaw ko na..... I always attempted suicide because of them. My first try was when I wasn't accepted in SM Ent. My sister was really harsh on me during my trainee days. Sometimes we would see each other in the company and she would just pass by like I wasn't there. I was happy when she got fired. Hhahaha buti nga sa kanya. But then I received a message from her after she got fired. She texted " Now that I'm gone, don't think that you can replace me, you little brat. Don't try to embarrass our family name." Everytime I get bad things from my sister I instantly run to Myungsoo. But apparently Myungsoo likes someone else. SUZY... UGH THAT BITCH! I hate her!! I hate her!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! She seduced my Myungsoo!! I'll ruin her! I'll destroy her!!

"Ma'm we arrived your mansion already..."

Krystal: Thanks Ben.

Eto nanaman kami sa bahay..... nasan na kaya si Myungsoo~

-----------tbc--------------

Okay finally may pov na sila~