tell me why -

Cody was a self proclaimed gentleman. He was a clumsy and flawed one at best, but it his eyes, he tried his best to look and act the way a gentleman would. He opened the door for others, he didn't swear around family, he didn't ask his parents for money and he was like an angel that descended from Heaven down to earth compared to other total drama characters. He didn't have many girlfriends before and his first actual kiss was with Sierra, and everytime he thought of it he felt like throwing up.

Noah was an asshole. And that's why he atracted the ladies so much. He didn't give a single shit what others thought of him, and that was amusing to Cody. Cody tried so hard to make others love him that in the end, nobody did. But Noah didn't give a single neuronic partical what others thought of him. It made a lot of sense if you studied psychology, but Cody wanted to be a mathematician. Not a psychologist, right now; atleast.

He was sitting next to his taller boyfriend. Noah never worked well with touchy, mushy love. Cody tried his best to understand and keep his cool. Consent was sexy, after all. He felt Noah's cold hand brush against his warm one and looked up at him, physically pleading to hold it. Noah understood partially, because he grabbed his hand and looked away quickly to the christmas movie they were watching at the moment.

Cody smiled and also looked at the TV screen. He was glad Noah was starting to become more open to touch, because he sure needed a lot of it. He suddenly felt something even warmer than Noah's hand against his back and head. He looked up and noticed he was now in Noah's chest. Of course, Noah was a lot taller than Cody was with his 1.78 self. He instantly saw Noah blush and continue staring at the TV.

He was very comfortable in the position they were currently in, but he wasn't very sure about Noah. He felt something on his hair locks and gazing at his face. His expression softened as he let himself free on the person above him. He felt firm hands on his shoulders, giving them a squeeze and going back to his hair. It felt like a massage, but much more complex and harder to understand.

He watched the movie some more, looking at the characters interacting with eachother and singing a familiar christmas carol. The wind blew on the window as lighting struck. He felt the hands on his hair leave to the sides, shaking slowly. He looked hp and saw the discomfort in his eyes, and turned back to face him. He let himself go face-first towards his chest area, feeling the fabric of Noah's soft hoodie on his cheeks and hair.

He felt the person above melt under his touch, letting himself go on the sofa and watching the movie. The movie was a background noise for Cody now, as all he could think about was the person above him. He started to play with the strings of the hoodie, digging his face in even more and closing his already shut eyes tighter. He felt himself relax, and the person above him (i. e., Noah) relax much more, too.

The smell of hot cocoa filled the air as he felt Noah take a sip, wrapping his arms around the person below. He rested his chin on the soft and perfect locks of the person below him, smiling at himself and slowly drifting off to sleep with the taste of chocolate in his mouth and the movie still playing in the back. Cody was already out cold.

WOW THAT WAS VERY FLUFFY?? THIS IS MY OFFICIAL COMFORT FIC NOW TO READ WHEN IM SAD OR SMTH 😭😭 they are so cute

hope you saw the dynamic here :D ! I tried to make Cody more dominant in this scenario, hope it showed the premise !

goodbye ! 🫶💗