1

FLO rolled herself over in her bed, turning to face her bedside table where her alarm was currently blaring the house down.

She groaned slamming her hand onto the top of it to quiet it down. Today was her first day at this new german school, she knew they spoke english there so she wasnt scared about that.

But flo had been the new kid 2 times in the past 3 years , and each time got worse than the first.

Apparently this one was different, according to her mom , heidi.

Maybe she was being a bit dramatic, her brother was moving aswell but he was a year older and would rather die than be seen with his 'baby sister'.

Flo threw herself off her bed and slumped into her bathroom. Rinsing her face with cold water in order to wake up.

——

AN hour later, she had done her hair, makeup and picked her outfit.

The girl walked solemnly down the stairs and turned towards their new, modern kitchen.

'Hey sweetie, ready for you first day?' Her mom gave her a quick kiss on the cheek handing her a bowl of cereal.

'Just as ready as the other times ive moved,' She sighed and dropped down into the chair next to her brother.

'You'll be fine, this one will be different i promise,'

She slowly ate her breakfast , to be fair she didnt usually eat in the morning as she always felt to sick and it would just make the anxious feeling in her stomach grow.

'God look at the time, come on kids ,' Their dad shouted from the door , already storming out before the 2 teenagers.

THEIR small family car pulled up outside the massive school. Flo eyed it warily , out of all the times she's moved she was definitely  most nervous about this one.

It was huge, so that meant alot of kids. Great.

'Go on then; ive got to get to work.'

As soon as they both got out the car . their dad had already drove off down the street.

'Way to say goodbye huh,' Her brother, Luca murmered next to her.

'You bet ya, did u get your schedule?'

'Nah you?' He replied as they began walking to where they believe reception was.

'Nope.'

—-

AFTER a while of getting lost and finally finding their classes. Flo stood outside her room, she didnt want to go in because of all the stares she would get.

She took one more scan of her hair and makeup in her pocket mirror, and a quick look of her outfit before finally opening the door.

She looked up as the teacher stopped talking mid sentence.

'Ah ! You must be florence , come in come in,' She heard a few quiet laughs as she walked in and too the front.