4

"Sarada!"

The sharp voice of his mother cut through the clearing. The trees were bare and the ground hard and cold.

"Yes!"

Isui watched as Sarada attacked their mother head-on. She was covered in mutt and had a fierce look on her face. Her arm drew back ready to punch.

Isui sat on his burning ass, shoulders rising and falling as he was breathing in and out forcefully, and observed how mother blocked all of her attacks with grace. Hell, their mother stood, high heels still firmly rooted on the ground at the same spot in the clearing where she had walked to at the start of the training session. Her clothing was spotless and not a single of her shining rose locks had even dared to move out of place.

"Ah!"

Sarada moaned out in discomfort as her body landed on the ground, slithering next to him. He could emphasize with her.

"Isui!"

Isui's attention snapped back to his mother as he stood up, automatically falling into a fighting stance.

"Yes!"

His black eyes meet his mother's green ones. Her graze was hard like jade.

"Use them!" she shouted.

Excitement washed over him and Isui reached for his chakra, sending it to his eyes.

Black coals lit up with crimson flames.

He charged, his one tomoe sharingan eyes searching for an opportunity to attack.

The fight lasted longer than it should have with his mother deliberately giving him openings to uncover.

Soon he covered his face with his arms as he was planted face-first next to Sarada.

Mother is extra motivated to beat us today, he thought as he sat up on his knees. His head spun as he felt the price from using his bloodline limit kicking in.

His body slumped forward.

Isui turned on his stomach. He blinked at his mothers above him. A worried expression on her face.

"You alright?"

Isui nodded.

"Your eyes alright?"

"My eyes fare better than my butt, Kaa-san."

Sarada gave him an amused look through her red-rimmed glasses.

"Sarada when you have still enough energy to tease your brother, how about an extra round."

"Please no. I am all out of energy."

Came the quick reply.

"Alright, that concludes the training session for today...

Isui can you stand?"

"Yes."

"Well then, let's go home for dinner."

Not much time had passed since the incident. In three months, Isui and his sister would enter the Konoha Academy.

Enrolling in the Ninjutsu courses was the first step to becoming a Shinobi. If he passed them he would become a Genin.

Nowadays, there were also other classes for civilian kids these days but that did not interest Isui greatly.

He wanted to learn how to mold into the various jutsus he caught glimpses of now and then.

Isui had many questions and was determined to get answers.

Speaking of answers..., he thought.

"Sarada would you mind finishing cleaning the dishes alone?"