🌹1-11: 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭!🌹

────────────

────────────

   ルゲ ⬩ 𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐔𝐂𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐒. "Puuaaah! We're finally done with the peeling!" Ace groaned, his arms sore from all the peeling. "My arms hurt…" Deuce complained, sweat dripping down his forehead. [ Y/n ] smiled as she chuckled, "We can take a break."

   "Haha. Good job. Your hard work will make it tastier." Trey smiled as he placed a hand on his hip. "I'm full from just the smell." Grim drooled, "Next, we mix butter and sugar into the chestnut paste, and then we add oyster sauce as a secret ingredient." Trey presented oyster sauce that he is going to add as a joke.

   "OYSTER SAUCE?!" The brain cell duo shouted in shock.

   "Yep. The savoriness of oyster sauce adds depth and richness to the cream. Here's young oyster sauce with the walrus' seal of excellence. All patisseries use this in their tarts." Trey explained, holding the oyster sauce in hand. [ Y/n ] sweat dropped, tilting her head in confusion.

   "Seriously… that's a pretty salty sauce." Deuce said, staring hard at the sauce. "Even chocolate gets put in curry all the time… It might be good." Ace muttered. Trey grinned, "Pfft… Ahaha! It's a joke. Oyster sauce does not belong in sweets."

    "Screw you! You said it with a straight face." Ace pointed at Trey, "Haha! If you took a second to think about it, you'd figure it out. Don't just accept things without a healthy amount of skepticism. Better study up." He said with a teasing grin.

    "This guy looks nice, but is pretty good at lying." Grim muttered, "Next is whip cream… Ah!" Trey eyes widened.

   "What's the matter?" Ace asked, "You all gathered so many chestnuts that I got ahead of myself and made too much marron paste. We don't have enough whip cream to mix into it." Trey explained.

   "I can go out and buy some. Is it sold at the school store?" Deuce offered,  "You can find anything at the place, so it should be there. Could I ask you to pick up a few other things?" Trey asked, handing him a list. "2 cartons of milk, aluminum cups, and five cans of fruit."

   "I don't think I can carry all that alone. Supervisor, do you mind coming with me?" Deuce asked, [ Y/n ] smiled,  "Sure!"

    "I'm going too! I'm tired of mixing flour endlessly." Grim jumped onto your shoulder as you both left the kitchen.

[ Mister S's mystery shop ]

   "Pardon us… Wow, this place is amazing. There's a crystal skull, grimoires… What kind of taxidermy is this?" Deuce eyes widened, his surprised face made you chuckle. 

   "Woah. Do they really sell whip cream here?" Grim asked in awe. 

   "Hey! My little lost demons, how is it? Welcome to Mr. S's Mystery Shop. What can I do for you today? A charm for uncharted lands? Mummy of an ancient king? Or how about some curse tarot cards?" The store owner appeared out of nowhere.

   "Ffgna! You scared me!" Grim shouted, you took a deep breath.